BorrisS's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Former Google Contributor

Local Guides contributions spotlight: Brazil

Local Guides add immense value to Google Maps every day. Our series, Local Guides contributions spotlight, aims to bring you high-quality reviews and photos shared by Local Guides like you on the map. Each month, we focus on a new country to celebrate the diversity of our community. If you wish to see your or another Local Guide’s contributions featured here, make sure to share them with us using our nomination form.

This month, we visit Brazil.

Caption: A screenshot of Local Guide @SarahKa’s review of Supermarket Verdemar - Sion in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.Caption: A screenshot of Local Guide @SarahKa’s review of Supermarket Verdemar - Sion in Belo Horizonte, Brazil.

@DeniGu: This month, we’re loving Local Guide @SarahKa’s review of Supermarket Verdemar - Sion in Belo Horizonte. It is up to date and informative, with many helpful details about COVID-19 measures, accessibility, and sustainable practices. We love that she used emojis to highlight the main points in her review and made it easy for the readers to see at a glance the information they need the most.

Here’s what Sarah says: 

“They follow protocols against COVID-19 with machines to sanitize the carts and by controlling the number of people who enter. [You] can only enter with a mask. 😷🧴

On Friday night and Saturday, I was lining up to get in, and it was full inside, even with the control.

Accessible for [people with] reduced mobility and wheelchair users.

If you want to dispose of your recyclable garbage or old cooking oil, you can do it here. In addition, they do not give plastic bags. If you have forgotten yours, you can buy a returnable bag or pick up a cardboard box. ♻️

You can read the full review here.

Caption: A photo of the Iguazu Falls at the Iguaçu National Park, Brazil. (Local Guide Juliana Reis)Caption: A photo of the Iguazu Falls at the Iguaçu National Park, Brazil. (Local Guide Juliana Reis)

@BorrisS: Local Guide Juliana Reis’s photo of the Iguazu Falls is stunning. The waterfall is on the border between Brazil and Argentina, and to see it, Juliana visited Iguaçu National Park in the State of Paraná, Brazil. 

Her photo provides us with an impressive panorama of the falls and the surrounding green area. Juliana cleverly used the trees and foliage to create a frame, which focuses our attention on the grand waterfall and the walkway for visitors in the center. What would be the view if we walked up to the Iguazu Falls on that platform? Juliana’s photo leaves us curious to find out and inspires us to add Iguaçu National Park to our bucket list.

Is there a Local Guide whose contributions you’d like to nominate for our series? Let us know by using our nomination form.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!

17 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Local Guides contributions spotlight: Brazil

@BorrisS These are all the great contributions by Brazil Local Guides and I also appreciate the selection here.

Congratulations to the Brazil Local Guides for getting featured here.

Happy Guiding!

Connect Moderator

The photo of the waterfall is absolutely stunning there @BorrisS thank you for sharing.

Well done @Juliana Reis!

Level 9

Oh, my dear sweet Sarah! SarahKa as I love to call her! Congratulations my dear for being chosen out of the possible millions. I love how cool and calm you are, Sarah and it will not be unusual for you to pick and notice all of these details when visiting a place. I like when I see reviews where those emojis are used, because it gives me an idea of what the person is talking about, even if I don't understand the language. @SarahKa 

Thanks for sharing, Oga @BorrisS 

Level 7

Thanks for sharing with us @BorrisS, and congratulations to both of them.

Level 9

Congratulations 🎊 @SarahKa

Hi @DeniGu You have right selection. 

Thank you so much @BorrisS for sharing with us an Amazing post. 

Greetings from Barishal, Bangladesh.
Level 8

Thanks @BorrisS for this post. This type of post always encourage LGs to go for quality contribution on Google maps.

Kudos to @SarahKa for your efforts.

Stay safe and happy.

#HappyGuiding

Level 9

Thanks a lot for this selection @BorrisS, I'm very happy! I'm glad you enjoy my contribution @DeniGu  😍 I'm honored to represent Brazil with this.

@Ewaade_3A you are so kind, thank you! And also thanks to @KamalHossenR  and @PritishB . 🤗

Level 9

You are welcome, dear and see who is calling another, Kind? The kindest of them all. I will forever cherish our conversations and I am happy these places you go get to experience your warmth🥰

@SarahKa 

Connect Moderator

Muito obrigado @BorrisS por apresentar essas duas contribuições vindas do Brasil. Fico muito orgulhoso da minha amiga @SarahKa, que realmente é um exemplo de como é possível contribuir com muita qualidade ao Google Maps. Adorei a Review dela. Parabéns. Gostei também muito da foto da Juliana. Esse é um lugar que eu já visitei há muito tempo atrás e realmente recomendo a todos visitarem.

Um abraço,