IamJoseFelixAranda's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

MY CONTRIBUTIONS 15+MILLION VIEWS MY PHOTOS 10+ VIEWS.

IMG_20220828_190423.png

 We are together in Local Guides for 3 years and a half and in Local Guides Connect for 8 months ...We are doing well.I can learn from anything shared by you 150+ million local guides wolrdwide and I love to chat with you 1'5+million Local Guides Connect users .

DELIGHTED BY THE BEAUTYFUL MOUNTAIN VIEW CALIFORNIA.U.S.A.

La Manga del Mar Menor, España
8 comments
Level 10

Re: MY CONTRIBUTIONS 15+MILLION VIEWS MY PHOTOS 10+ VIEWS.

A belated congratulations @IamJoseFelixAranda on this achievement. This is amazing and speaks volumes to your hard work! 

Level 8

Thank you @AZ_2021 .Most of times the hard work is like ever lasting love:You are never tired.

Level 10

So true @IamJoseFelixAranda If it is something you enjoy doing, even if you have to put work into it, you don't get tired. Well said! 

Level 10

Hello LG friend, @IamJoseFelixAranda

Congratulations...

Sincerely appreciate your achievements.

Wish you all the best for more...

👍❤️

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Congrats on ur achievement 🎉 @IamJoseFelixAranda 

keep it up 🤜🤛

Level 8

@Mubrk  @AZ_2021 @TravellerG This has been one achievment product of sharing,connecting and EXPLORING.So this is what Google Maps made from ourselves and made for ourselves.

Level 10

"... this is what Google Maps made from ourselves and made for ourselves..."

I fully agree with you, dear friend @IamJoseFelixAranda

Cheers 👍💐

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Woow, congratulation @IamJoseFelixAranda 

Well done, keep it up 👍