RaviSharma111's post
cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Level 9

New Badge ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

This Batch i had received through mail on Local guide program , this is  new for me , the journey i had started on connect was not easy many  mistakes happen to me but i posting always better then previous one . Some time i got Confuse and between the sea what to do next ? but as usual problem came with solution so god send some good friend or senior like @TravellerG  sir , @Tushar_Suradkar  sir  , @KashifMisidia  Bhai  and many other's who not only help me but guide me at basic level . Some time through their speech and talk and some time through actions. Their advice and suggestion help me to organizing and writing good post on Connect , i thank all my friend who support and give vision to do best ,  So i am dedication  this batch   to my seniors and friends . i assured you i will release very good post on Connect  soon. 

By @RaviSharma111By @RaviSharma111

I am #taging some of my friend @Anil6969 ji , @PrasadVR ji , @Praniketmore  ji , @ajitthite  Daa , @ShubhamWaman  @Shrut19  @Gurukrishnapriya ,   and many more .

Thank you all from core of my heart thanks for Understanding me ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™ and Helping me .

And if any mistake Done previously i am Apology for my action and speech .

jay siyaram ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ

Satyameva Jayate ๏šฉเคธเคคเฅเคฏเคฎเฅ‡เคต เคœเคฏเคคเฅ‡
Patna, Bihar, India
24 comments
Level 10

Re: New Batch ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

@RaviSharma111  Congratulations for receiving the badge. Thank you for considering me as a close friend and tagging me in your post ๐Ÿ™.  Our LG Community is a great community, we uplift and encourage each other. 

Signature Image
Level 9

Congratulations @RaviSharma111 !

I am sure there are many more to achieve here and sure that you will get those.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | โ€œCollect moments, not thingsโ€ โ€“ Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 8

Warm Congratulations @RaviSharma111 ji

Your efforts and containment made this possible, yes we are LG's family, our mentors @TravellerG, @Tushar_Suradkar , @ajitthite da  always help us to make changes and develop ourselves, simply get in touch with them, and they will always help us more.

Congratulations again ๐Ÿ‘

Tag me in your future post thank you ๐Ÿ™

I merely advise one correction to the title used.if possible then change it in edit post section  Badge โœ…๏ธ insted of batchโŒ

เคจเคฎเคƒ เคชเคพเคฐเฅเคตเคคเฅ€ เคชเคคเคฏเฅ‡ ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ๐Ÿšฉ

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state โ€“ Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Connect Moderator

Congratulations @RaviSharma111 ,

Aagay aur Bohat sey samandar paar karney hain.

Aur Jaisa key @Praniketmore ney bataya hey, key Batch ki jagah spelling theek kerkey badge kerlo to ziada theek raheyga ๐Ÿ™

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 9

Thank you @PrasadVR  ji for your support and motivation. Till from now I will definitely ๐Ÿ”–  you in my future๐Ÿ”ฎ post. 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Level 9

Thank you so much @ajitthite  Daa for your Coment I was wating your Comment from  when I saw Pathneswar Temple ๐Ÿ›•  Post That  is Superb  and Heart Touching. Meeting on Religious place is good idea  and I hope in future I will learn more from  your posts. 

Such a great feeling with talking with you  . 

๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ™

Level 9

Re: New Badge ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ๐ŸŽ–๏ธ

First of heartily Congratulations ๐ŸŽŠ ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ’ for your new badge Achievement. Many more to come.

Secondly you need not be sorry .

No one is perfect, 

We learn from our mistakes only.

Keep sharing best practices and Achievement off course. 

You never learn cycling and swimming without falling or drinking water. ๐Ÿ˜„ HAHA .

However dont repeat same mistakes. 

Keep growing brother.

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 8

Congratulations for getting the extra popular badge. Like you I too got motivated by many of our seniors @RaviSharma111 and fellow Local Guides.  Your posts are really good.  Good photographs. Expecting more posts from you. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on the achievement dear @RaviSharma111 ๐Ÿ’

You have achieved so much in a short time. This is greatly appreciated and inspiration for others ๐Ÿ‘