ShailendraOjha's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Photo walk with me at Museum.

Title:- Photo walk with me at National craft Museum & Hastkala Academy New Delhi.

1000034246.png

 cover creation by LG @ShailendraOjha .

Photography Achievement:-

Recently I visited New Delhi's National craft museum & Hastkala academy & the same day i got the achievement Google maps MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER badge notification so i think why not make a post about PHOTO walk & achievement, this badge achievement dedicated to sir @AdamGT  & T 100 TEAM & My local guide friend @PrasadVR 

1000034260.png

 caption:- Google map notification screenshot about master photographer.

Discription:-

if you are curious  about art, & learn culture and crafts, Then this place is for you. Here are lot of information to Art learn, ticket is free of cost at this place. & This museum place souvenirs Shop also you can purchase art gift as per your convenience,& an Art enthusiastic for this museum are many unique places here where you can enjoy beautiful views. There are many ancient objects of our Indian history here where you can know how developed and culturally rich our country was in the past. come to this place & see and understand how was our Heritage, This place increases the pride of Indians and Indian history and makes us proud of our heritage today.

come let's Photo walk with me -

1000034225.jpg

Caption:- foto frame about Rajsthani haveli display in museum.

1000034247.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about museum display Area.

1000034255.jpg

 caption:-  Foto frame about wooden crafts of Maharashtra Display.

1000034249.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about Indian febric hathkargha machine history display.

1000034228.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about Kerala heritage display.

1000034248.jpg

 caption:-foto frame about metal & wooden crafts display.

1000034254.jpg

Caption:- foto frame about southern crafts display.

1000034252.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about wooden & metal crafts 

1000034250.jpg

 caption:- Foto frame about Rajsthani kathputli display.

1000034251.jpg

 caption:- Foto frame about southern crafts display.

Here is Google map link:-

Check out this review of National Crafts Museum & Hastkala Academy on Google Maps https://goo.gl/map... 

𝚈𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚞𝚋𝚎

▶️ 

youtube.com/short

& As always dear TG @TravellerG 

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
7 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Photo walk with me at Museum.

@ShailendraOjha 

Es ist ein sehr guter Beitrag mit überragenden Bildern und Erklärungen 

Level 8

Re: Photo walk with me at Museum.

I would like to tell my wonderful friend @jayasimha78  that whenever you come to India, if you get time, do visit this museum in Delhi, you never disappoint dear friend.🤝

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Connect Moderator

Excellent museum and photos @ShailendraOjha 👍

Reminds me of the visit here 5 years ago:

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Museum-6-on-Delhi-Metro-Blue-Line-Crafts-Mu...

Tushar_Suradkar_0-1712031581678.jpeg

Also, local guide from Delhi @Mukul_Anand wrote a nice recap of his visit.

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/National-craft-Museum/m-p/3437887

He has vanished now after his grand announcement about his ambition to become a moderator 😁

Level 10

Hello friend  @ShailendraOjha  ji, Congratulations on the' MASTER PHOTOGRAPHER' badge. Your post is very impressive with beautiful photos and nice content. Yes, it showcases the rich heritage of our country. Thanks for tagging me . Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar ji for sharing beautiful photo in the comment.

Signature Image
Level 9

@Tushar_Suradkar @ShailendraOjha 

Ich bin jetzt durch die angebotenen Beiträge gereist und alle bringen gute Informationen, Bilder und ergänzen sich wunderbar 

Level 10

Congratulations for achieving the Master Photographer Badge, my dear @ShailendraOjha ! That's very great accomplishment!

I'm sure, you are going to achieve a lot more...

Well, as rightly mentioned by our Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar , Delhi museum has been showcased by a couple of other LGs too...

However, your post stands separate with your photos, Collages and narration! Happy to see this.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Most sincerely 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10