Praniketmore's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides remarkable achievements.

[RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides recent remarkable achievements

#1 Banner of Virtual meetup held on 30 March 2024 .#1 Banner of Virtual meetup held on 30 March 2024 .

Hello local guide community, 

That was my first virtual meetup as a Host and I appreciate you, @Tushar_Suradkar , for suggesting the idea and core moto of these meetups and allowing us the opportunity to host them. We had a lot of fun and felt lucky to be among such senior and knowledgeable individuals.

#2 In these Photograph we see all virtual connected member and left side its me as a host .#2 In these Photograph we see all virtual connected member and left side its me as a host .

#3  In these couple of screenshots we see the happy faces of virtual attendees.Total more than 46+ Nos. Of LG connected for these meetup#3 In these couple of screenshots we see the happy faces of virtual attendees.Total more than 46+ Nos. Of LG connected for these meetup

#4 here we see list of attendees#4 here we see list of attendees

The entire meetup is focused on our Three guests , who addressed all colleagues and all congratulate them on their achievements. Following that, our three special guests addressed us and shared their journey and experience with us. 

#5  In these image we see our three honurable guest who addresse there experience to all virtual conected members first is @TravellerG sir second @ajitthite dada and @shrut19 tai#5 In these image we see our three honurable guest who addresse there experience to all virtual conected members first is @TravellerG sir second @ajitthite dada and @shrut19 tai

@TravellerG sir touched on three points in the meetup and told when their journey started with the guide connection.

In 2006, he began using Google, and in 2007, he met a friend named John Peter on Google Meet. He also mentioned Naresh Darji changing the system and how he gave him a lot of input at that time, and he mentioned all active local guides at that time and all capable leaders who helped them. He attained meetups in Wadodara, Aahmdabad, and different parts of India, which are physical meetings as well as virtual meetups, and mentioned the common delight of team Indian and global local guides that helped with his achievement. Regarding information on how complex it is to grab that badge, he told us that your master plan is necessary, and then we can grab it. Photography is his passion, and it highlights the line that you, the people, are my assets. He told us all that he is always available for us regarding Google Community questions, problems, and camera classes, and to help all regarding cameras and sensors regarding study.

@ajitthite Dada works as a HR part of recruitment; he appreciates other LGs for their achievements, says thanks to all LGs who joined for this meetup, and also mentions that this reflects how we are bonded with each other. On 2018 his journy started with Google and after 1 year how he joint connect and tells how he started there journy by watching connect posts and connect live, he tells process of Google select 200/300 people to Google office at US on that early time and their experience with Google journy video shoot and explain in two minutes. He also discusses their camera-facing experience and how he remembers them. LG mumbai coluge, who commented first, still remembers that it is best to bond with LG. He also explains how in COVID he deeply connected with each other, how he appreciates the presence of Shruti as a key person for him in his guide connect journal,  how TG sir gave him an opportunity for his first meetup, and how LG community friends stood for him after some negative impact of COVID on him. Rewritethe text so it is easier to understand and explain how he leveled up and focused on Google Maps edits and Google Maps 2800 eddits in 2 months. he also tells how LG fellows helped guide him to photography and presentation, and in that, Tushar sir also helped him push him, and also all LGs were encouraged by their trending and featured posts. They also mentioned their passion and hobbies regarding collages and designing. 10 million views and 1000 followers in November 2023 3 million views hit on Eddit also a member of collage Winner and explain how he leveled up. 

@Shrut19  Tai informs and gives all credit for her achievements to all of her fellow guide link family members, as well as how she tells backbones to everyone. and tells us that in 2018 her journy will start how he tells her first video attraction experience and how cutely she says Namaskar word as her identity in connect, and ya sure it also denotes our Maharashtrian tradition and how your marathi language post makes us proud also. The way she appreciates others and makes others a part of his success is very proudful, and how she appreciates me and Shubham for our first meetup hosting that how amazing the first experience is that makes us feel amazing while conducting. Additionally, she appreciates the banner by Ajit Dada and congratulates him, and says how you all are my family so I don't have any fear to talk, thus that was a heart touching line to us. And @MayuriKubal mentions Bob the Builder, the same as Shruti the Builder, making the crowd chuckle

Thank you @ShubhamWaman for your perfectly co hosting our meetup and we both done it very well.

We have a (2-hour 12-minute) meetup that is both enjoyable and informative.

Finally, Shruti Tai takes command and performs admirably, all while having fun.

Thank you, Gurukrishnapriya mam, RosyKohli mam, Nachiket_methre for your presence and familiarity in bringing our bonding closer together

@Anil6969 is having a lot of fun, and your joyful face refreshes all talks and makes everyone happy, and your marathi slangs are nice.

Thank you to all of my guide connect fellows, friends, and everyone who has a strong connection to this meetup from Bangladesh @KhokonSharker bhai and @KashifMisidia bhai from Pakistan your presense is lot to us .

Your support were truly appreciated. I hope you enjoyed yourself as much as I did having you there. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to join us. Your presence added to the joy of the event, and I look forward to seeing you again soon

I requesting all please mention remeaning fellows in the comments.

Thank you

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Pune, Maharashtra, India
87 comments
Level 8

Re: [RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides remarkable achievements

Well organized and well written as well @Praniketmore

@ShubhamWaman 

Abhishek Patki
Connect Moderator

Re: [RECAP] Virtual meet-up to applaud and celebrate our fellow local guides remarkable achievements

Wonderful hosting and recap dear @Praniketmore 👍

And brilliant co-hosting and support by @ShubhamWaman  💐

It feels nice to read an interesting summary of the 2-hour long online meeting.

I noted that most hosts took a trip down memory lane remembering local guides who have long abandoned the LG Connect program.

I suggest hosting an online meetup the next time on topics that interest you the most - like traveling in Konkan, the various temples and natural places 🤝

Level 7

@Shrut19 @TravellerG @ajitthite It was an good Virtual meet experience with all Attendees LGs... 😊

Level 9

Congratulations 

For your grand successful meet up.

My heartfelt ♥️ congratulations 🎊 to all of you n your team . ,l @Tushar_Suradkar @Shubham 

And the chief guest @Shrut19 

With guest of honor @TravellerG @ajitthite 

Happy to get new friends added in our community had been introduction was good with lot of learning like shwwta patil, Ravi kumar etc.

Happy to be part of your first meet up.

Thanks for your love to our shruti salute.

Keep inspiring as always. 

Regards. 

Anil 

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Praniketmore 

@ShubhamWaman 

तुम्हा दोघांचे अभिनंदन पहिली मीट अप यशस्वी झाल्या बद्दल..

तसेच मला विशेष पाहुणे म्हणून बोलायची संधी दिल्याबद्दल मनापासून धन्यवाद..

उत्तम रीकॅप पोस्ट, शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद..

Level 8

Wonderful and well organised meet up @Praniketmore and @ShubhamWaman . Great work. Had a great time in meet up. Congratulations on successful meet up. Keep it up.

Photographer & Trekker
#LocalGuideOfIndia

My Insta
My WhatsApp Channel
Level 8

Congratulations @Praniketmore Dada on your virtual first meet up. And perhaps I am the first participant in your meet-up. I love to see so many senior local guides here together.

Thank you very much @Praniketmore Da and @ShubhamWaman for arrange a great & mega meetup. And congratulate 🎊our dear guests @Shrut19 Didi, @TravellerG Dada and @ajitthite  Dada.

I enjoyed every moment. A lot of joy was shared there. Many experiences were shared and suggestions were made in this discussion. 

Moreover, this is my first meetup to spend a long time in the same meetup with @Tushar_Suradkar Dada.

Moreover, the mother of so many local guides was very happy and happy to talk to @Anil6969 Singh Dada ❣️ in Bengali.

And it was very nice that @KashifMisidia Bhai and I and the local guides of India all together had a successful meeting for a long time.

It was a really Great & Mega Meetup. Happy Guiding.

Md. Khokon Sharker
Level 8

I enjoyed every moment. A lot of joy was shared there. Many experiences were shared and suggestions were made in this discussion. @Shrut19 @Anil6969 @Praniketmore  @tushar_surakar @TravellerG @ajitthite MEETUP 2024-03-30 190849.pngScreenshot 2024-03-30 191115.pngScreenshot 2024-03-30 194225.png

Pranav Trivedi

Level 8

@Praniketmore 

nice meet for all local guide.