Level 8

[Recap] Self-Introduction and what is connect program and local guide awareness

Aurangabad Local Guides are organizing a meetup at the Siddharth Garden

#1 Our Welcome Banner#1 Our Welcome Banner

The first meet-up in Aurangabad was successfully held. Congratulations Team

#2 Entry Gate and Ticket Counter#2 Entry Gate and Ticket Counter

Date: Sunday, 7th April 2024. Time: 10 am, Duration: 2 hrs.,

Hosted By:- Raj_Tayade

#3 Morning Formal Meeting LG With Tushar_Suradkar Sir#3 Morning Formal Meeting LG With Tushar_Suradkar Sir

Aurangabad is the capital of tourism and many tourists from all over the world come to Aurangabad.

Aurangabad has recently been renamed as Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar. The meet-up in Aurangabad was important for a special reason. Either way, this was the first meetup in a city like Aurangabad, and out of 11 Google Local Guides who came for this meetup, 10 local guides participated in the meetup for the first time. It was also my first time hosting a meet-up so it was all new to us.

#4 Training given by Tushar_Suradkar Sir on what is connect program and what is local guide awareness#4 Training given by Tushar_Suradkar Sir on what is connect program and what is local guide awareness

First of all, we would like to express our sincere thanks to @Tushar_Suradkar sir for his cooperation in making this meeting a success. And "Tushar Sir was the unofficial co-host who provided backend support". And thanks to all the Google Local Guides who attended the meet-up in Aurangabad.

#5 Google Local Guides who joined the virtual meet-ups#5 Google Local Guides who joined the virtual meet-ups

A big thank you to Google Local Guides who joined the virtual meet-ups. @TravellerG @Shubhamwankhede @Shubhu1 @RaviSharma111 And Thanks To Video Call @ajitthite @Shrut19 .

#7 Accessibility Champion Tushar Suradkar  Sir gave some accessibility tips and also took some photos.#7 Accessibility Champion Tushar Suradkar Sir gave some accessibility tips and also took some photos.#8 Accessibility Champion Tushar Suradkar  Sir gave some accessibility tips and also took some photos.#8 Accessibility Champion Tushar Suradkar Sir gave some accessibility tips and also took some photos.

Discussion about many points as a Meet and greet., Accessibility check at them at different places., Photo walk., Share tips and tricks about Google Maps., Discuss new features of Google Maps., Share experiences using.

#11  Sidharth Garden Photo#11 Sidharth Garden Photo#12 Sidharth Garden Photo#12 Sidharth Garden Photo

Some great photos of Siddharth Garden were taken by our local guide and I would like to share them here

At the end of the day, it can only be said that this first meetup in Aurangabad will be a milestone in the future.

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
28 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: [Recap] Self-Introduction and what is connect program and local guide awareness

Hi @Raj_Tayade 

Congratulations on the successful organization and hosting of the first meetup in historic Aurangabad city - the tourism capital of Maharashtra 💐

Thank you for your great efforts with the recap and photography 👍

The meetup location was also iconic in the Siddharth Garden.

It was exciting to meet enthusiastic local guides like @Nidhish_Jaju @DattaChoube Ji, @Ru_pali4 @Shree4627 @Shubham_Patil and @AjinkyaDeshpande 

Truly - this meetup is going to be a milestone in the history of Aurangabad Local Guides 🤝

Level 8

Re: [Recap] Self-Introduction and what is connect program and local guide awareness

Congratulations Google Local Guide, this meetup was a success with all of your help, hope we all come together and do bigger meetups from now on. 

Special Thanks To Rupali Gupta is deeply grateful for coming to meetup in Aurangabad after traveling 60 kms. It's true that you never know where your passions will take you. 

@AjinkyaDeshpande @Nidhish_Jaju @Shree4627 @DattaChoube @Shubham_Patil @Ru_pali4 

Level 6

@Raj_Tayade Thank you for the hosting the first meetup in Chh. Sambhajinagar (Aurangabad).It was a pleasure to connect with fellow local guides and learn more about the connect program and local guide. Looking forward to future meetups. 

Nidhish Jaju ||" Exploring the world, one trail at a time "||

Level 8

Hi @Tushar_Suradkar sir Thank you so much for your appreciation 

Since I am writing a Recap for the first time “Many things, such as gift sharing and the refreshment stage, have been left in the writing.” 

Connect Moderator

No worries, dear @Raj_Tayade 

You have already covered so much stuff during the meetup and in the recap, a few things left out are OK 👍

You can edit the post and add those points.

I am including those points in my recap.

Also please address me a Bhau or Dada and not Sir 😊 we are buddies.

Level 7

Thanks @Raj_Tayade sir for organizing a meet up at Chhatrapati Sambhaji Nagar. 

Thanks @Tushar_Suradkar  for your guidance it will definitely help us LG.

It was nice to meet all the new LG  and know more about connect.

Level 9

This was wonderful meet up @Raj_Tayade  and I congrats you for your successful meet up in your city. I thanks to @Tushar_Suradkar  sir provide your backend end support to having a such great meet up in your city. 

I also appreciate effort of all senior LG who join this meeting by physical or virtual. 

Jai shivaji jai Maharashtra

Jai shri ram 🚩🚩🚩

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Connect Moderator

Congratulations on hosting your first successful meetup. @Raj_Tayade 

I hope you had a lot of fun organizing the first Meetup and also got the necessary guidance from Meetup Master @Tushar_Suradkar.

All the best for your next adventure. 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Raj_Tayade 

मिट अप मध्ये अगदि शेवटच्या टप्प्यात का होईना, सहभागी होण्याची संधी दिल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद दादा,

मिट अप अटेंड करण मला नेहमीच आवडतं आणि तुमच्या मिट अप मध्ये तर मला @Ru_pali4 ला पाहून भरपूर छान वाटले अगदि आश्चर्यच..