Nidhish_Jaju's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Recap of the First Local Guide Meetup in Aurangabad at Siddharth Garden

On April 7, 2024, local guide @Raj_Tayade hosted the first-ever Meet-up in Aurangabad at Siddharth Garden. It was my first visit to the garden after its renovation, recalling my last visit around 12 years ago.
   Recap of the First Meetup of Aurangabad Local GuidesRecap of the First Meetup of Aurangabad Local Guides

The meetup Started with @Tushar_Suradkar Sir being the first to arrive, traveling from Pune. Upon arrival, I was greeted by a welcoming banner made by @DattaChoube

Recap of the First Meetup of Aurangabad Local GuidesRecap of the First Meetup of Aurangabad Local Guides

A group of 12 enthusiastic local guides, including @Shree4627  @Shubham_Patil and @AjinkyaDeshpande, and myself, attended the meetup for the first time. We all, being new to the experience, engaged in discussions about Google Maps and the LG Connect program, with insights provided by both @Raj_Tayade and @TusharSir.

Notably, @Ru_pali4  traveled with her 14-year-old cousin from Jalna, covering a distance of 60 km to join the meetup. Additionally, 12 more local guides from across India participated in the meetup online.

During the gathering, local guides, including myself, documented information and captured photos highlighting the accessibility features of the park, such as the garden, aquarium, snake park, museum, toy train, and zoo.

The outstanding preparation and coordination  by @Raj_Tayade made the first-ever meetup in Aurangabad successful

As the day concluded, filled with joy, engaging conversations, and newfound knowledge about Google Maps, LG Connect, and accessibility, we savored refreshing sugarcane juice.

As a traveler, I love exploring new places and writing about my travel adventures. While I have visited many locations and have countless stories to share, I never had a platform to post my experiences. At this meetup, Tushar Sir and Raj Tayade introduced me to Local Guide Connect and the Local Guide program. I am excited to start sharing my own travel stories and experiences with the community.

Nidhish Jaju ||" Exploring the world, one trail at a time "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Aurangabad, Maharashtra, India
37 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap of the First Local Guide Meetup in Aurangabad at Siddharth Garden

Brilliant recap dear @Nidhish_Jaju 

You have captured the entire duration of the meetup from morning till the end through wonderful photos 👍

It was a delightful experience interacting with you in Aurangabad last week.

A huge thanks and credit go to dear friend @Raj_Tayade for the arrangement and execution of the first meetup in Aurangabad.

Also, thanks go to @DattaChoube @Ru_pali4 @AjinkyaDeshpande for attending the meetup

Looking forward to meeting you again next month 🤝

Level 8

Very nice write up @Nidhish_Jaju keep it up and thanks for the Joining The Meet-ups

Raj_Tayade ||" Relationships are formed when you travel with your heart "||

Level 6

@Tushar_Suradkar Thank you for your kind words! It was a pleasure capturing the moments from the meetup and spending time with everyone and interacting with you in Aurangabad was a delightful experience as well.Looking forward to our next meetup next month.

Level 6

@Raj_Tayade Thank you I'm glad to be a part of the meet-ups. Looking forward to more in the future.

Level 10

First, highly appreciate your very first post with this qualities... my dear fellow LG @Nidhish_Jaju .

Also, our due application for your Zeal to present it with very good photos.

Your RECAP narration is interesting... dear Nidhish...

Congratulations...

Your are guided by capable LGs like our Connect Moderator @Tushar_Suradkar and active LG @Raj_Tayade ... I'm sincerely thankful for their dedication also...

To tag there are many...

All my LG friends, kindly accept my Vishu (tomorrow) Greetings...

Most sincerely with prayers for all success to you all...

Kindly permit me to tag

@Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @Shubhu1 @RaviSharma111 ...etc...

Most sincerely...

🤝❤️🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Excellent recap, @Nidhish_Jaju , many congratulations on attending your first ever meet-up at such a young age and writing such a wonderful recap. 

Keep it up.

Cheers!

Level 6

@TravellerG Thank you for your kind words and support. I'm grateful to be guided by such capable LGs

Level 7

@Nidhish_Jaju very happy about your first meet-up. You mentioned each and everything very nicely. Keep hosting more meetups, will try to attend the next meetup surely. 

Abanerjee
Level 6

@ajitthite Thank you so much. I'm thrilled to have attended and shared my experience.