PurnaRouth's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Red Fort, New Delhi, India

IMG_20181018_170449.jpg

Red Fort 

We all are interested to learn more about history, but many of us feel repellent when they have to write one page after another in the examination hall. After all, we have read about 'Red Fort' in books in our school and college lives, even nowadays its picture visible on the back of ₹500 note. When we read or hear the word 'Red Fort' or 'Lal Qila' then all at once the image of Lahori Gate comes in our mind. Red Fort is a historical fort in the city of Old Delhi in India. Ustad Ahmad Lahori, the chief architect of Taj Mahal, was also the architect of this fort. Its construction began on 12 May 1639 in the era of fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan Read more 

Purna Routh
New Delhi, Delhi, India
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Red Fort, New Delhi, India

Nicely written post @PurnaRouth 

I like the photo as well 👍

If you could edit the post to display the photo in a larger size, it would look more impressive.

Did you visit the Red Fort recently - after the lockdown was opened?

Are the fort and the museums open for visitors?

Level 10
Level 10

Thanks for sharing information on the Red Fort and providing some glimpses of history.

Nowadays, we look for our past in WiKi pages or other sources, isn't it?

Nevertheless, you should not share any external link here on Connect. I earnestly request you to remove the link.

Level 9

Yeah the fort is open for travellers.

Purna Routh
Former Google Contributor

Hello @PurnaRouth,

Thank you for sharing with us!

I am going to remove the French language label from your post as it doesn't contain such. Only posts written in a specific language should have the corresponding label. You can find more information in this article: How do I find posts in my preferred language?

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!