AnithaM's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Hidden House Restaurant in Chandler Downtown

Hi LG's,

Every month i go to a new restaurant with my gal friends to explore the best food that i can find locally. So my friend recommended this place called " The Hidden House", as the name says it was literally like the hidden house. I heard that this restaurant was built in 1939 and then was renovated to become this amazing place for people to come together and have good food. I highly recommend AZ LG's @JustJake and @AZ_2021 to go here if already haven't been to this restaurant. If you have already had food here tell me what did you like. The food was amazing, more than the food i really loved the ambience and the look & feel of this restaurant. It literally is like a house but with a lot of seating space indoor and outdoor. I think reservation is better. The appetizers popcorn shrimp and the sweet potato with chili oil was the best. My favorite was the purple sweet potato with chili oil, yum it was the best. Somehow i enjoyed the appetizers more than the entree's. But the grilled steelhead fish was good. Definitely recommend this restaurant for a nice relaxing day or evening with your family or friends. They do have some nice drinks collection and i cannot comment on it since i do not drink. Try it yourself. You will enjoy the food for sure.

PXL_20240125_184423856-EDIT.jpg

PXL_20240125_191025919.jpg

PXL_20240125_175559081 (1).jpg

PXL_20240125_175817458 (1).jpg

Shrimp popcornShrimp popcorn

Thank you for reading my post.

Keep Guiding!

Anitha Muthu
Chandler, AZ, USA
6 comments
Level 10

Re: The Hidden House Restaurant in Chandler Downtown

@AnithaM Looking nice. Thank you.

Md. Jakir Hossan

Level 9

Betreff: The Hidden House Restaurant in Chandler Downtown

@AnithaM es ist immer wieder erstaunlich welche Essensvariationen es so gibt.

Super Bilder von den Gerichten und die Terrasse besonders schön.

Level 10

I've never heard of the place @AnithaM; thank you for tagging me. Your photos there are fantastic. Looks like you got lucky and were able to shoot before anyone showed up. They really made a lot of space in that house! 

JustJake TRAC Badge
Level 8

Hi @JustJake yes i had not heard of it either until my friend suggested this place to explore. The place you will be surprised when you go inside it keeps going. Lot of space. And yes I made sure i reserved the 1st time spot as soon as they opened which was at 11 AM. No one was there when we went so i was able to take all the photos. Just from looking from outside i assumed it is a small eating space but boy i was wrong. Definitely try that sweet potato from the appetizers if you are going. That was too good.

Anitha Muthu
Level 10

Wow @AnithaM! Amazing share! Similar to @JustJake, I haven't been there myself- but looking at the photos- it looks so delicious! I think you and I twin on liking appetizers more- usually appetizers at a restaurant are my favorite; it's fun to sample all the delicious flavors. 

Yummy- I love popcorn shrimp too. I've yet to try purple potato with chili oil, but that sounds delicious since I like spicy foods. 💖 Thank you for sharing friend! 🌵

Level 7

Nice post. Thank you for sharing... @AnithaM