Denasridhar's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Travel to Shimla , Kufri, Chail in Himachal Pradesh, India.

Last summer we had visited Shimla , the Capital Town of Himachal Pradesh on the Himalayan Mountains.     There are so many Tourist attractions in Himachal Pradesh .

shimla 1.jpg

Shimla can be reached from New Delhi, Chandigarh which are the nearest Airport and Railway station. Travel from Chandigarh to Shimla is well connected. Tourist Bus, Tourist Taxi, private vehicles are the main options.  Also you can reach Shimla through TOY Train from Kalka.

My earlier post on Toy Train travel link is :

https://www.localguidesconnect.com/t5/General-Discussion/Kalka-to-Shimla-toy-train-journey/td-p/3749...   

Scenic Views of ShimlaScenic Views of ShimlaPanaromic View of ShimlaPanaromic View of Shimla

There are  tourist spots in Shimla as under : 

My detailed post on Indian Institute of Advance Study visit  is provided below : 

Visit to Indian-Institute-of-Advanced-Studies-Shimla  

• Army Heritage Museum ,  The Mall Road, Christ Church, Johney's Wax Museum

Army MuseumArmy MuseumUniforms used by soldersUniforms used by soldersReplica of Tank usedReplica of Tank used

Christ ChurchChrist Church

shimla 7.jpg

Jakhu Hanuman TempleJakhu Hanuman Temple

Craignano Natural ParkCraignano Natural Parkshimla 9 (1).jpg

Location details of Shimla and near by places :

Tour arrangement details can be have from following links :

Shimla, Himachal Pradesh, India
9 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Travel to Shimla , Kufri, Chail in Himachal Pradesh, India.

Hello @Denasridhar,

I have just released your post from the Spam Filters. Apologies for your post being marked as spam, our filters run 24/7 and they can be a little harsh at times.

You can visit this article to learn more - Why was my Connect post marked as spam?

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

All the panoramic views are impressive @Denasridhar 👍

The Google Maps link will help many local guides to explore Shimla conveniently.

I greatly appreciate you sharing a virtual tour of Shimla and Kufri.

Level 9

Betreff: Travel to Shimla , Kufri, Chail in Himachal Pradesh, India.

@Denasridhar 

Der Reisebericht zeigt gute Informationen zu den Attraktionen und ist mit schönen Bildern versehen 

Level 6

Betreff: Travel to Shimla , Kufri, Chail in Himachal Pradesh, India.

@Annaelisa      Thanks for the kind words.

Level 6

@Tushar_Suradkar     Thanks for the encouragement. 

Level 6

@MoniDi   Thanks for the prompt action and support.  🙏

Level 10

Hello, LG friend @Denasridhar ,

"Editing" a post multiple times within a short period (say 3 editing within 15 minutes) may send your post to sperm - I have noticed this earlier; if you need to edit a post a second time, then wait at least 15 minutes and proceed with the editing. 

Hope this will be helpful to you. 

Regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Surely your post looks matured and informative, dear @Denasridhar ,

Well conceived and percentage post - highly appreciate your efforts and dedication. 

Request you to kindly remember to tag me in your post in future. 

Hope to see more from you...

🙏❤️🤝

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 6

@TravellerG    Thanks for the motivation.