Kitty0222's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 6

Unpublished google review starting from 3 months ago

Hi team, I'm a level 6 google reviewer, and nearly 99% of my reviews are for restaurants with photos of food. Recently I found that all my reviews in last 3 months are not visible/ public to others. I've contacted the Google Community and submitted that form for investigation 3 weeks ago, but nothing has changed (tested by posting a new review and still not public). I'm pretty sure that I'm following the rules and not using any improper words (and I hardly give bad reviews) --really not sure what to do right now. It seems to me that my account is "blocked" and unable to publish anything, though not sure why.

I'm still trying new restaurants every week, but unable to share my reviews --super distressed. Could someone help me get my account back to normal? Thanks!

2 comments
Level 7

Re: Unpublished google review starting from 3 months ago

@TravellerG : kan u soms helpen?Waar ik zelf aan denk, is dat de foto's van de gerechten beter toegevoegd kunnen worden via "gerecht toevoegen", zodat er ook beschrijvingen en tags aan gekoppeld kunnen worden om zo de voedingherkenningsmodellen van Google te trainen. Maar ik kan helaas de rest van het bericht niet zinvol beantwoorden.

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Level 10

Re: Unpublished google review starting from 3 months ago

Hello, my friend @KattyGeltmeyer ,

Thanks for reaching out to me.

Hello dear fellow LG @Kitty0222 ,

Kindly don't get desperate - there are different solutions - however, some may take a bit time.

Firstly, I would like to assure our fellow LG @Kitty0222 that your account is not blocked; because:

1. Your Star Level is visible (so, your Google Maps account is working fine) and

2. you are able to post here (your Connect account also is fine).

There are many having the similar problems (including me) and are waiting for the solution.

However, kindly try to add a brief review (without photos) from the actual location of your destination - in many cases, this works better.

And the Google Form which you have sepated will take a long time because there is a huge backlog they have to attend. 

Hope I have provided some guidance...

Kindly update when you are free.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me