ogewuru's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

VegeNut or VegeSpag : Always a Delight

Picture of sliced tomatoes and green bell peper garnished with peanutsPicture of sliced tomatoes and green bell peper garnished with peanuts

Sometimes you feel like trying something extraordinary. I decided to have an abnormal lunch, bought groundnuts, fresh tomatoes and green bell peper. Look at what it turned out to be. While arranging this 'meal' my colleagues in the office made fun of me. But when the table was set and they tasted it, the story was a different thing as they all marvelled at the taste. I called it VEGENUTS

Picture of Spaghetti combined with tomatoes, onions, & green peperPicture of Spaghetti combined with tomatoes, onions, & green peper

Lunch time: I called this VEGESPAG  combination of Spaghetti and Vegetables 

Abuja, Nigeria
14 comments
Level 9

Betreff: VegeNut or VegeSpag : Always a Delight

@ogewuru es sieht auch sehr gut aus und war bestimmt lecker, ich bin sowieso eine Nudel Liebhaberin 

Level 7

Re: VegeNut or VegeSpag : Always a Delight

Could you please describe what you did, how you made the dish =recipe? Perhaps it's clear when looking at the picture, but as I'm blind I can't see the picture. But your text made me curious.

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
Level 8

Sundar wrote, try to keep the focus right while taking a picture.

Mohammad ZI Sayem
Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

@KattyGeltmeyer man sieht auf dem Bild einen Teller zur Hälfte mit Spaghetti und die andere Hälfte mit Gemüse wie Tomaten, Zwiebeln und Paprika.

Auf jeden Fall ein gesundes Gericht 

Level 7

So, where are the nuts? Is the vegetables mix only containing tomatoes and onions or also other vegetables? Cold or warm dish?

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Level 9

@KattyGeltmeyer die Nüsse sind auch dabei. Alles gut geschnitten und gemischt.

Für mich sieht das Gemüse kalt aus aber wissen kann ich das nicht. Auch ob die Nudeln noch warm oder kalt gegessen werden kann ich dem Bild nicht entnehmen.

Level 7

Thanks for the info.

Level 9

@KattyGeltmeyer sehr gerne,, vielleicht kommen ja noch weiter Infos vom Hersteller des leckeren Gerichtes 

Level 10

@ogewuru Thanks for sharing with us.

Md. Jakir Hossan