MeKelleyAndrea's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 5

When will I see my followers and be able to list my topics?

When will I see my followers and set my topics? I'm already at level 5.I don't understand why I see others with those listed, and mine doesn't.

Obetz, OH, USA
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: When will I see my followers and be able to list my topics?

Hi @MeKelleyAndrea 

On Google Maps your oldest review is from yesterday. And others are not yet seeing a follow button on your profile. 

It is normal that new accounts can only be followed after some time. 

So you probably just need to be patient. 

Feel free to ask again in a week or two if the issue persists.

Best of luck 

Morten 

Level 5

Thanks so much for the help, I hope when I'm able to get followers you will be one. ❤️ Thanks again, your friend Andrea 

Level 10

Hello, fellow LG @MeKelleyAndrea ,

Gentle suggestions:

If you don't TAG, the other LG won't get any "Notification" that you have responded to.

How to TAG: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Where to find the "Notifications"?

1. Log in to www.localguidesconnect.com.

2. On the home page, at the right top, you will find your "DP Photo"

3. Touch/Click on it.

4. You will get 3 Icons: the Bell icon is the Notifications.

5. Touch/Click on the "Bell" icon to open the Notification page.

6. Here you can see the Taggings, Kudos received and the conversations.

Still, if you need any assistance, let me know .

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Connect Moderator

Hi again @MeKelleyAndrea 

I see you can now be followed and you are already following a lot of people. Keep in mind there is no advantages in having a lot of followers. Infact Google introduced a max cap at 10.000 people you can follow. 

Cheers

Morten