KattyGeltmeyer's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

suggestion: change edit status

Hi @DeniGu and co:

Today I am editing several poi's, and I tried to merge a duplicate. My first attempt was unsuccessfull. But my second attempt was successfull. But now I have 1x "not merged" and a second one "merged" in my edit history. Why not handling the status of such edits like you do when a status changes from "pending" to "accepted"? Idem suggestion for when an edit is "not accepted" and later "accepted". Now the edit history in contributions is a real mess. And why not let the user sort =filter the history of edits on status? Now you have to search for "not accepted" or "pending" etc. 

Thanks in advance for considering this.

Sincerely, Katty

If you want to help me in making Google services more accessible and more inclusive, you can also contribute to #GoogleCrowdsource https://crowdsource.google.com

Thanks in advance for your help.
1 comment
Level 6

Re: suggestion: change edit status

Hello @KattyGeltmeyer,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

Each edit is separate from the other, even though they're both the same action. That's why your rejected edit's status didn't change to accepted. You can still send any of your Google Maps suggestions or feedback to Google. Once sent, you can view all of your feedback here.

Regards,

Ethan