Scheria's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

@Scheria's photo of 1007 roads added on Google Maps as of 5/3/24@Scheria's photo of 1007 roads added on Google Maps as of 5/3/24

🎯1000 roads added on Google Maps🎯

It all started back in January when I read @JustJake post about how he got to level 10. You can read it here. This helped spark my interest in roads as well as getting rid of that big fat zero sitting next to my road's added number. I kept getting a ton of rejects until I ran into @JanVanHaver post about adding roads. You can read that one here. As I began to have some success at adding more roads I noticed a positive increase causing me to rise in the points category on @AdamGT Top 100 LeaderBoards. As time went on I learned about and joined @SholaIB TRAC team challenge which has helped to keep me motivated. I am super grateful to be able to complete this personal goal of adding 1000 roads to Google Maps. Big thanks to the Local Guides Connect page and all the many folks worldwide who help create a positive resource to learn and grow as an LG on Google Maps. Cheers!🥂

Now it's your turn. Thoughts or feedback? Interested in adding roads? Have some tips or suggestions? Please share them in the comments below.

Until next time,

Scheria

29 comments
Level 8

Re: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

Reserved

Level 10

Hello @Scheria, Huge achievement! You reached this milestone with in very short period. 🎉Congratulations! I sincerely appreciate your commitment and dedication. Wishing you reach many more milestones soon.

Signature Image
Level 8

@PrasadVR thanks, you are a very huge inspiration! I love your signature badge!

Level 10

Ciao @Scheria ,

what a great sensation hitting your first 1000 roads, eh?

I'm sure your are happy fro this great work but.... pay attention. It is really addictive !

Take care

Ciao

Marco

TRAC Badge
Level 8

@MarcoDavoli indeed you are right! Now when I go places I find myself checking for roads to add before leaving. 😃 

Level 9

Betreff: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

@Scheria 

Vor allen Dingen erst mal herzlichen Glückwunsch zu deinem Erfolg.

Hier wo ich wohne kann ich mit Straßen keinen Blumentopf gewinnen weil alle Straßen schon da sind.

Eine zu finden ist ein Lottogewinn 😀

Level 10

Congratulations @Scheria

We're all glad you have joined the TRAC team. I hope it gives you the sometimes well needed motivation to keep drawing roads. Looking forward to your next milestone post! 

"It's the not the Destination, It's the Journey." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
Adding 10.000 Roads

Adding 20.000 Roads

Connect Moderator

Congrats on that huge milestone @Scheria and I 'm always thrilled to hear my output is inspiration for sparking things like that 😍

Check out LetsGuide Podcast | #LGCTM | Please always @Mention me so I see your reply
Level 8

Betreff: 🎖️My first 1000 roads added🎖️

@Annaelisa you can do this too! With patience you can map roads anywhere in the world. Please click the links in my post to learn more or join the TRAC team because the leaders there will help ensure you learn how to draw your first roads correctly.

Keep smiling,

Scheria