TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A DAY IN ABU DHABI

SHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUESHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUE

Abu Dhabi is the capital city of the United Arab Emirates. Well, there is a lot to explore in this city. You can explore some of the major and beautiful places in Abu Dhabi in a day. I had visited some of the beautiful places in Abu Dhabi. 

SHEIKH ZAYED GRAND MOSQUE 

The Grand Mosque is huge and spacious with beautiful architecture and carvings. Every corner of the Grand Mosque has beautiful artwork. 

THE CORNICHE ROAD

THE CORNICHE ROADTHE CORNICHE ROAD

The Corniche Road is one of the popular places in Abu Dhabi. This road has walking paths, cycling tracks and benches to sit on. You can spend your evenings at this place. 

THE EMIRATES PALACE HOTEL

CHANDELIERS AT THE EMIRATES PALACE HOTELCHANDELIERS AT THE EMIRATES PALACE HOTELSIGNATURE COFFEESIGNATURE COFFEE

The Emirates Palace Hotel is one of the most luxurious hotels in Abu Dhabi. The interiors of the Hotel are impressive. The Hotel is designed with golden decor all around. Grand Lobby with beautiful chandeliers, this is a beautiful place to stay. We also tried the famous signature coffee from their cafe. The coffee was served with cookies and dates.

QASR AL WATAN

QASR AL WATANQASR AL WATAN

Qasr Al Watan is the presidential palace. The official summits and meetings are held in this Palace. The Palace is built in a huge and spacious place. Also, the interiors of the Palace are grand. I was amazed to see the huge Conference Halls, dining spaces and the huge library inside the palace. In the evening we also saw the light and sound show.

Click the below link for a video tour of these places

https://youtu.be/Ps-jPIW5EFQ

Khushbu
Abu Dhabi - United Arab Emirates
6 comments
Level 8

Re: A DAY IN ABU DHABI

Short and sweet post and Thanks for sharing @TravelClever and all the pictures are nicely captured. I loved the first one very very much.  Though small very informative.  Keep it up. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 9

@TravelClever 

Wow beautiful photos & we'll described thanks for sharing this post .

Your video is beautiful.

It's in my wish list.

Level 9

Very well written. 

Selfless Contribtor!!My Local Guide Profile @kinjalchhayaLocal Guide India
Level 9

Great clicks and writeup. Please elaborate more on how to go there, what are the stay options with photo and other food options 

Selfless Contribtor!!My Local Guide Profile @kinjalchhayaLocal Guide India
Level 10

Congratulations...

Well conceived and presented post, dear LG friend @TravelClever .

Of course, I also join with our dear @Kinjalchhaya's opinions to make your post more informative and interesting.

Photos are really impressive and contextual too...

Your narration style is good... brief & precise.

But, I felt that the video duration is more or you may create a compressed one (3 minutes or so) for Communities like ours.

Overall, very good!

Appreciate and thank you.

👍🌹🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 7

Thank you for sharing with us this amazing post @TravelClever . The pictures came out so beautiful. I am sure you must have had a great day!  The signature coffee cup looked next level on creativity and platting. The post is simple and easy on read!