TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

A Memorable Journey and a staycation Experience near Mumbai

On My Way to SataraOn My Way to Satara

Well, I have explored all the popular tourist places for weekend staycations near Mumbai. So, this time I decided to take that off the beaten path and explore this unexplored place which is approximately a five hour drive From Mumbai. We had a beautiful staycation experience at the Fern Residency Satara.

IMG_6061.jpgIMG_6064.jpgIMG_6092.jpg

We went to Satara which is an off beat place near Mumbai. There are some interesting places to see in this city which I will be discussing in my next post. Here, in this post, I will share my staycation expererience. Had a wonderful stay at the Fern Residency Satara. The Fern Club Room was spacious and had a huge sit out area where you can peacefully spend your evenings. Also, the food in their multi cuisine restaurant was delicious.

We had a wonderful staycation experience at this Hotel. So, if you are planning a weekend getaway or a  stopover during your journey, then this is the perfect stay option. The Hotel is conveniently located right next to the Highway.. 

For a detailed video tour of the Hotel you can click the below link

https://youtu.be/KkBcDVRSe6Y

Khushbu
Satara, Maharashtra, India
3 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: A Memorable Journey and a staycation Experience near Mumbai

The view of the Pune Bengaluru expressway never gets old, especially the one you have taken from inside the car is gorgeous, @TravelClever 

The Fern hotel looks impressive too 👍

Looking forward to your posts about off-beat tourist places near Satara 😊

Level 8

Thank you so much. I am glad that you liked the pic and got to know about the Fern Hotel. Yes, the highway trips are always fun and this highway still has its own charm.

Khushbu
Connect Moderator

Hello @TravelClever 

I would suggest using the @ tool to address people when replying, as I have done above.
This sends a notification to people about your message and helps keep the communication streamlined.