TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

BEST BEACH TOWN IN INDIA - PONDICHERRY

PONDICHERRYPONDICHERRY

As promised in my earlier post, I am back with another article about Pondicherry. As we discussed earlier, there are many things to do and places to visit in Pondicherry. In my previous post, you have already read about the beautiful cafes in Pondicherry. I enjoyed Cafe Hopping in Pondicherry.

In this post, I will be sharing with you about the Beautiful beaches in Pondicherry which you must visit during your trip. Pondicherry has a lot of Beaches with different and unique themes. Every Beach is different with many things to offer. 

EDEN BEACH - This is a Blue Flag beach which is very well maintained. You can visit the beach in the evenings during sunsets. You can enjoy your time gazing at the beautiful sea. There are beautiful backwaters where you can click good pictures.

PONDY MARINA BEACH - This is another popular Beach, especially among locals. Although this is a small beach, it is known for a Food Court opposite the Beach and some fun activities for kids.

ROCK BEACH - This is one of the popular Beaches in Pondicherry. It is conveniently located near White Town. It has a huge promenade where you can stroll in the evenings. The Gandhi Memorial built on the promenade is a famous spot. 

You can also visit the Le Cafe at Rock Beach to sip some good coffee with the sea views. Don't forget to visit The Craft Bazaar near the Beach. You will get beautiful Handicraft Products here.

SAND DUNES PARADISE BEACH - This is a private beach in Pondicherry. You have to pay an Entry Fee to visit this Beach. There are a lot of activities to do in this Beach. You can enjoy ATV Riding or horse Back Riding. You will also find Water Sports Activities near the Backwaters

This is how I enjoyed Beach Hopping in Pondicherry. You can get more details about Pondicherry and its Beaches on my website www.travelclever.co.in .

Find a detailed video on Beaches at this LINK

https://youtu.be/ufHX6K1CYCE

Do have a look  @RosyKohli  

@NareshDarji @TravellerG @ajitthite @Tejal @Tushar_Suradkar 

@Shrut19 @Mukund_hirpara_ @Rushabh_Sindhav @Onkarjadhav @Rohan10 

Khushbu
Pondicherry, Puducherry, India
3 comments
Level 9

Betreff: BEST BEACH TOWN IN INDIA - PONDICHERRY

@TravelClever 

Es ist eine informative Darstellung zu diesen schönen Stränden 

Connect Moderator

Re: BEST BEACH TOWN IN INDIA - PONDICHERRY

Impressive post and helpful impression @TravelClever 

Besides the various tourist places and food joints, Puducherry offers amazing beaches, that make it so delightful to visit.

I was here 2 years back to see only the Matru Mandir Golden Dome since that was the only popular place well-known at that time.

Your various posts talk so much more about PONDICHERRY, Thanks for the same 👍

Level 9

Re: BEST BEACH TOWN IN INDIA - PONDICHERRY

@TravelClever 

Wow beautiful beach photo and post thanks for sharing it.