TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Best Places to Eat in Lonavala

I recently visited Lonavala, one of the popular places for a holiday among the people of Mumbai and Pune cities in India. Lonavala is also popular for its eateries and restaurants. I will be sharing some of the interesting places to eat in Lonavala. You can find all types of eateries from Street Food to Fine Dine.

IMG_0632.jpg

The first place we visited was Golden Vada Pav. This is one of the popular food places for Vada Pav, street food in the state of Maharashtra. They sell piping hot Bhajjis and Vada Pav. 

Pav BhajiPav Bhaji

The next place we visited was Rama Krishna restaurant. They serve delicious local food like Pav Bhaji, masala Pav and some other cuisines like South Indian and North Indian Food. My favourite dish at Rama Krishna is Pav Bhaji.

Veg BurgerVeg Burger

Then we visited this fine dining restaurant called Anglo Indian Cafe. This Cafe is tucked away from the main market amid the mountains. They have a very good ambience. You can enjoy having some delicious food here with a beautiful ambience.

pizzapizza

GRILL SANDWICHGRILL SANDWICH

We then went to Mapro which is popular among the tourists. The Mapro products like fruit syrups and Jams are very popular. They have a Cafe behind their store which is also very popular. The food is a must-try during your visit to Lonavala. Some of the popular dishes are Grill Sandwiches and Pizza.

Enjoy your food at these eateries during your visit to Lonavala.

For a video tour of these places do click the below link

https://youtu.be/Y4UpRFC4G_Q

Khushbu
Lonavala, Maharashtra, India
2 comments
Google Moderator

Re: Best Places to Eat in Lonavala

Hi @TravelClever,

Reading your post before lunch is not a good idea. There are too many things I want to try! 😄

Which was your favorite restaurant and meal from the ones you tried in Lonavala?

By the way, your post will fit better in the Food & Drink section of Connect, so I'll move it there for you. I'd also suggest adding Google Maps links to the places and businesses you mention to make it easier for readers to check them out (and add to their bucket list!). Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 8

Re: Best Places to Eat in Lonavala

Hey Denigu. Thank you for appreciating my post. Well. it makes anyone feel hungry. All the places mentioned are amazing. It is very difficult to choose one favourite place. But, still, if I had to choose I would dine in at Anglo Indian Cafe. The weather and vibe here is perfect.

The cool breeze on a November evening and the fresh air around the hills are still in my memories. Had a wonderful time and a delicious meal at this place.

This is the link to the restaurant.

https://maps.app.goo.gl/AqdSPrfDxH4CDgNe9

Will add Google map links to my posts. Thank you for your feedback.

Khushbu