cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Holi Festival Celebrated In India..✨️✨️

IMG_20230323_135002.jpg

Holi Festival Celebrated In India..

Holi Festival Celebrated In India Remembering The Day Of Holika And Prahlad Story..

A Holy Tradition For All Indian People..

SIGNING OFF..

RUSHABH

Surat, Gujarat, India
7 comments
Level 10

Re: Holi Festival Celebrated In India..✨️✨️

Hello, dear team member @Rushabh_Sindhav,

Extremely happy to meet you here with a nice post... 

Welcome to the prestigious LG Connect - an exclusive community for Local Guides (LGs). Here, you can meet, interact, share and also read the stories from our fellow LGs around the world, including food & drinks, travel, culture, and many more.

I'm sure the following article will help you:

Also, you can introduce yourself in this thread, so can get familiar with many more LGs.

Important TIP: Simply by typing the symbol @ before the User Name of an LG (as I have done above, to you), you can send a notification (TAG) to the other member. Ex: if you need to TAG me, then type @ followed by TravellerG - then I will get a notification - for more details, click 'Here'.

Hope this will help you.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 10

Hello LG @Rushabh_Sindhav,

Hope you are aware of the fact that we are publishing our contributions for the Global Readers; and most of them may not be aware of "The Story of Prahlad" which is, of course which is famous in India - so, why can't you explain a bit more details of the story, please.

Also, instead of a single photo, kindly add a couple of pics. 

Kindly remember to tag me in your future posts. 

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thanks For Your Support.. 🙃

Level 8

@TravellerG I Will Soon Post More Content..

I have Just started Posting Contents On LG Connect..

Level 7

Good 🎉🎊🎊

Level 8

Thanks!!

Keep Supporting 🙃

Level 10

Congratulations! My dear friend @Rushabh_Sindhav,

Very happy to hear that you are going to gift more contributions. 

Request you to keep contributing posts useful to our community. 

Best wishes