Ivi_Ge's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Google Moderator

Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Hi everyone! Welcome to Local Guides Connect. Please take a moment to introduce yourself to our community.

As “Introduce Yourself” threads can be lengthy, we start a new one each month and lock past threads. You can check previous threads, like April's, to see who recently joined and where they’re from. We’ll merge any “I’m new” and “Hello world” posts we find elsewhere with this thread to keep things organized.

Do you want to be featured in our monthly Introduce Yourself posts? Share your introduction in the comments, following the five prompts below, and a horizontal photo of yourself (in landscape mode). The best introductions will be considered for future Introduce Yourself posts. Please note: Your response may be edited for clarity. By taking part in this challenge, you agree to allow us to share your answers and photo(s) publicly here on Connect.

This month, meet @RaviSharma111! Ravi is a Local Guide Level 9, and here’s what he shared.

Caption: A photo of Ravi in front of a floating restaurant in India. (Local Guide @RaviSharma111)Caption: A photo of Ravi in front of a floating restaurant in India. (Local Guide @RaviSharma111)1. Name: Ravi Sharma

2. Location: Patna, Bihar, India

3. What I love about being a Local Guide: I love to read about Local Guides’ experiences on Connect and share my own from places I have visited recently. 🌍

4. My favorite thing to explore: I like to explore historical places, such as monuments, museums, old buildings, temples, and so on. It gives me knowledge about the past so we can make our future more sustainable.

5. Fun fact about me: I am very passionate about knowing about different places and sharing them with everyone. I like to visit places by train or electric rickshaw, which helps reduce pollution.

Nice to meet you too, Ravi! Local Guides, don’t miss the chance to say hi to Ravi in the comments below and share your introduction, too.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Patna, Bihar, India
112 comments
Level 7

Hi google

Hi ! Im newbie

nice to meet everybody 

i’m live in elpaso texas 79936

im work at Lyn nails el paso 

I can review for everyone if you like 

i have a account level 6

Connect Moderator

Re: Introduce Yourself — May 2024

Namaste @RaviSharma111 

It's great to learn more about you. I see that you're from India so you will no doubt have many Local Guide friends. Also, given that you like to explore historical places, such as monuments, museums, old buildings and temples, you will no doubt be a competitor in the recent Share a review or photo of a monument on Google Maps challenge!

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

बहोत बढ़िया मेरे दोस्त, @RaviSharma111, आपका फोटो देख के बहोत ख़ुशी हुई | यहाँ पे फीचर होना ही एक सच्चे लोकल गाइड की निशानी है |

आप दिल से यह करते रहेंगे यह आशा है |

Thanks for sharing with us, @Ivi_Ge.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Connect Moderator

Good to see you @RaviSharma111 🎉🎉🎉

It's great to know that you are also a lover of exploring Historical places like me 👏👏

Keep it up bro 👍🤞

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

Many congratulations @RaviSharma111 on getting featured. Nice to know your environment friendly approach to visit places by train or electric rickshaw.

Thanks @Ivi_Ge for sharing this post.

Indian National FlagThree-time Connect Challenge Winner BadgeAccessibility Challenge BadgeConnect Challenge BadgeTRAC NOVICE Badge

My Map | My Insta | My Post Gallery

Coach I Mentor I Photographer I Traveler

Connect Moderator

Nice to know about you and good to see you featured here in this introduction post dear @RaviSharma111 

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Level 9

Thanks for sharing such a wonderful news @Ivi_Ge with all of us.

Congratulations @Ravi111 bhai for featured here really its a stamp of your dedication and efforts which had been recognized. 

I am really happy for you, as i am regular visitors of your post.

Keep shairing best practices as usual. 

Regards 

Anil

Anil Singh

Thanks and Regards

Connect Moderator

It is great to see the face of @RaviSharma111.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Ivi_Ge Thanks for sharing & introducing our Dear

@RaviSharma111

बहोत हि शानदार..

ढेर सारा अभिनन्दन 💐 💐 

रवी बहोत बहोत अच्छा लगा, आपको यहा देख कर।