TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Airport Diaries #shareyourairportdiaries challenge

Well, this challenge seems quite fascinating. I have certain Memorable Airport Experiences which I always Cherish. I have taken this challenge from @Gurukrishnapriya. Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar  for initiating this challenge.

Two of my Airport experiences have always stayed with me. This was when we travelled on a stringent budget. It was a 6-day trip to Los Angeles and Las Vegas from New Jersey. We did not even take an extra day to rest. Well, on our way from New Jersey to New York to catch a flight we were stuck in bad traffic and arrived very late. We literally ran into the airport with our bags to complete the check-in process. Doing everything so quickly and also a little bit of doubt whether we would be able to be on time somehow was the first time I had experienced. 

And then the other time when we were returning from Los Angeles. So, we reached a bit early so that we would not miss the flight. But we had not taken any rest as we did not take any break for relaxing on our trip, we were tired and went to sleep after checking in. And then when the flight arrived we missed the announcement. But, then one of us got up and startled by seeing the time we ran towards our plane. They were just about to close the gates and we reached. 

Somehow, on our trip, we kind of had an adventure for reaching on time and boarding the flight.

Khushbu
4 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: My Airport Diaries #shareyourairportdiaries challenge

Thank you @TravelClever for the mention but the original idea of the airport diaries challenge is @Pratik_89 

Not sure if what you have shared is in line with the theme of the "airport diaries" initiated by Pratik.

I look at the challenge as an opportunity to share photos of interesting things at the airport that are lying in plain sight, but most would fail to notice.

The idea I think is to showcase airports as an interesting place through the various art and other attractive objects on display, through our photos.

Level 8

Hi @TravelClever Thanks for taking up the challenge and writing a post. 

Your experiences were quite interesting. I understand usually Airports have so much to tell. Every time every experience is fascinating.

Yes as @Tushar_Suradkar mentioned please add pictures and tell about that Airport. That will make the post more colourful. 

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

I do apologise @Tushar_Suradkar and @Pratik_89 for my misconception of the airport diary theme or if my post is not in line with the theme. I am so thrilled about these two of my experiences. I thought to share once I saw this challenge. Practically we do not really be late to the airport or just fall asleep during the time of our boarding. We usually try and reach a bit early and are always keen on boarding the flight.

These experiences were a bit different than usual which we always cherish and laugh about, although the situation was tense at the time we faced these experiences.

I do not have any photos during those times. But, now airports are getting renovated and surely display a lot of interesting things. I will always click pics and share. Thank you

Khushbu
Connect Moderator

No apologies dear @TravelClever 

we are all here to share and enjoy.

Pratik is the right one to comment.

I greatly appreciate your posts and also thoroughly enjoy them 👍