TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My Visit to Google Office in Mumbai

GOOGLE OFFICEGOOGLE OFFICE

This was my second visit to the Google Mumbai Office. It has always been special to visit the Google Office. A day well spent at Google Office. I was invited to the Google Office for the Creators Conversations Event. There were a lot of creators invited to the Event. We visited the Office for a Special Project. It was a kick-off event to begin a Project.

IMG_8298.jpg

The Google Team greeted us. We were excited about the fun-filled event. Also, we had a few Google Team Members from New York. 

The Schedule for the Event

IceBreakers

Discussions and Conversations

Interacting with Creators

Snacks and Refreshments at Cafeteria

CONVERSATIONS WITH CREATORSCONVERSATIONS WITH CREATORS

The Event had many interactive sessions and great opportunities to Connect with other Creators. Participating in such events has helped me discover collaboration opportunities and meet new people. These events have always been a learning and memorable experience.

Read a detailed article about the activities and conversations with the Google Team. Read about a few Google team members and Creators I met at the event. Click the below link for the Article

A MEMORABLE VISIT AT THE GOOGLE OFFICE 

IT WAS GREAT MEETING UP WITH @HinalLad  @Tejal @NareshDarji @TravellerG @RosyKohli 

Khushbu
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
18 comments
Level 9

Betreff: My Visit to Google Office in Mumbai

@TravelClever 

Ein interessanter Artikel über diese Veranstaltung 👍

Level 8

Re: My Visit to Google Office in Mumbai

great, you are fortunate to receive the hospitality of Google Mumbai. @TravelClever 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@TravelClever 

Yes Khushbu,

Google office meet & greet is wonderful life time experience for me..

thanks for sharing..

Level 8

Great opportunity to visit google office @TravelClever 
Congratulation for you most informative award by google 🎉

Connect Moderator

Congratulations on your visit to the Google Office in Mumbai @TravelClever 

It must have been a fruitful day spent with like-minded people with common interests.

Another such voluntary event is a local guides meetup.

I have sent you a message in this regard. 

Please click here to check and respond to it.

Level 10

Very happy to hear about your meet-up in Mumbai Google Office...was it the same office which we visited in Feb, 2023?

Great photos with so many familiar faces... great!

Hope you had a lot of fun and excitement...

Thanks for tagging me in this interesting post, dear @TravelClever 

I'm tagging my friends @Praniketmore @ShubhamWaman @Shubhu1 ...be active and keep contributing... I am sure one day you will be in Google's office...

All the best,

🤝💓

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Nice photos with smiling faces. We hope to be invited by Google someday. It's nice to see you everyone. wish to meet you Personally, I'd want to thank @TravellerG sir for tagging me in this post.

Praniket More || " Having a hobby is sweet for your psychological state – Chanakya " ||

My Insta||My Post Gallery|| Hex sticker design competition winner

Level 8

Betreff: My Visit to Google Office in Mumbai

Thank You. I am Glad you liked the Post

Khushbu
Level 8

Yes I am greatful and overwhelmed to get this opportunity

Khushbu