FrankSA's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

My reviews are not showing

For the past two weeks my new reviews are no longer showing, and included images not uploaded.

I'm only using my own images and to my knowledge I'm not violating the rules for posting.

I've been a Local Guide since 2019 and havent had any major issues in the past.

Can anyone point out what has caused my contributions to be flagged private and not being shown publicly?

A man of colours who loves to travel
Copenhagen, Danmark
3 comments
Level 10

Re: My reviews are not showing

Connect Moderator

Hi @FrankSA

I checked your profile.

I can confirm from your public profile that you have added 640 reviews and only 603 of them are public.

Google has automatic filters that hide your reviews so only you can see them. This can happen when some of your reviews violate the review guidelines.

Read about typical review guideline violations here. And please see my latest post called 4 Tips on writing better reviews.

If you are on a Desktop use this link to Count your hidden contributions. From a mobile device use this link.

If you want to identify which of your reviews are hidden check this post.

Only 22 hours ago you made a bunch of ratings. Making ratings at 3 garden centers in Denmark makes me wonder if you might have been identified as a potential spammer.  Keep in mind that making contributions without first hand experience could be the problem. 

Please use the form called Account Investigation for contributions not visible on Google Maps if you believe that some of your contributions have been wrongfully unpublished. Keep in mind, it takes several weeks for the check to be done, and you will not be notified about the result, so I suggest you check the status of your reviews once a week or so.

Best of luck
Morten

Google Moderator

Hello @FrankSA ,

Please be advised that I have relabeled your post to How-tos as your post is not about an achievement. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!