Tejal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap-7 Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum & Antelope Canyon( @SoniaK)

@

Thank you for sharing wonderful information with me and my special students it takes them to childhood and started talking about how they used to watch the star track series on TV and sharing experiences with me about this series. really it was a wonderful experience with this link and your video in the post.

Clicked by me during thankful Thursday classesClicked by me during thankful Thursday classes

1. Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum

2. Antelope Canyon

Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum click during virtual tourIntrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum click during virtual tourAntelope Canyon click during virtual tourAntelope Canyon click during virtual tourSaying thank you for this links and video they gain knowledgeSaying thank you for this links and video they gain knowledge

We enjoyed the virtual tour visit at an airplane museumThe virtual tour of the airplane museum is an exciting way to learn about aviation history from the comfort of your own home. Explore the exhibits and artifacts at your own pace, and get up close to some of the world's most iconic aircraft. With 360-degree views and interactive elements, the virtual tour offers a unique and immersive experience. You can even learn about the science behind flight and the engineering that goes into building airplanes. Whether you're an aviation enthusiast or just looking for a fun and educational activity, the virtual tour of the airplane museum is sure to impress.

I also explained about Antelope Canyon 

Antelope Canyon is a stunning slot canyon in Arizona, USA, known for its natural rock formations and patterns created by years of erosion from wind and water. The canyon's narrow passageways, smooth sandstone walls, and unique lighting effects make it a popular destination for photographers and nature lovers. It is one of the most visited natural attractions in the American Southwest.

Thank you for the sharing all information with us and also thank you for participating in this challenge. see you soon.

Regards Tejal

Valsad, Gujarat, India
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap-7 Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum & Antelope Canyon( @SoniaK)

Once again you came with another impressive recap post @Tejal .

I always appreciate your efforts because you are doing all these for a noble cause volunteerly.

Keep inspiring 🌠

Please type @ before username to mention/tag me so I can reply to you quicker. About me |Guiding Star 2021 | Follow me on Maps |  | Instagram |   

Gems Of the World - A Connect Travel Post Challenge

Level 10

नमस्कार,

@Tejal बेन,

बहोत अच्छा रिकॅप..

हमने आप के हर काम कि सराहना कि है, और अभी का भी स्पेशल स्टुडंट्स को शिक्षित करने का काम भी बढिया..

किप गोईंग..

हमारी तरफ से शुभकामनाएं 💐💐

Level 8

Wow, viewing in a big screen is a pleasure @Tejal  sorry for replying late as I was busy with taking summer classes and traveling as well. 

Really you are doing a great job and I also like to participate with you people virtually. 

Thanks for sharing this wonderful recap.  

Passionate about
#Temple Art & Architecture
#Nature lover
#Save the Trees
#Typewriter Artist

. Happy Guiding.

Level 8

@SoniaK 

I hope you like this recap 7 . Kindly visit here please.

Regards Tejal 

Connect Moderator

This is so wonderful, @Tejal ! Look at those happy faces, can't love them more. You are doing a great job, Tejal. Salutes to you. I feel honored to be a part of your efforts to make your students knowledgeable about the gems of the world. Thank you for sharing your experience and joy with us.