JitendraKumarprasa's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Recap City - Pune heritage walking and accessible check meet up calling

Recap City Pune Maharashtra heritage walking and accessible check meet up  calling @tushar sir 

IMG-20240318-WA0003.jpg

 news paper Pune prabhat Google public  LAL LAHAL place

DSC01140.JPG

 40 local gaide from Pune & Mumbai & nashik and Aurangabad gathering Pune one' Sunday 17 March 2024 for mega meet-up

IMG_20240320_105858.jpg

 food And paw bhaji lunch box 

And celebrate hands LOCAL Gaide members Round stand

IMG_20240320_110342.jpg

 so control center  parking free cab  and two wheeler parking 🅿️

Railway station 🚉 morning 17 March morning time 5.40 .am to Pune train travel 🧳 Google meet up

IMG_20240320_110525.jpg

LAL MAHAL PLACE

KASBA GANAPATI TEMPLE

SDS GANESH TEMPLE

SHANIWAR WADA MANSION

PATALESHWAR CAVE TEMPLE

IMG-20240317-WA0103.jpg

IMG_20240317_145354.jpg

  old history document available Mark 👣 seen beutiful place maintain 800 year old machine good Mack historical place

IMG_20240317_145624.jpg

Pillar old scientific crop insument use best old time Mack historical  Singal hills in india 

IMG_20240317_144447.jpg

 so quits photo two question asking questions would be great chowk  Pune Mack environment science project studying time two' children work so good study material good thing people would be like breakfast food joints birds and historical place most heritage moments hews of Pune hai accessibility 

IMG_20240317_134339.jpg

 so food Lunch time pleated Mack good

IMG_20240320_110104.jpg

And online meet-up attend Google local @ajitthite

@PrasadVR 

Pune meet-up heritage accessibility enthusiasm by making entertainment local gaide public

IMG_20240317_152144.jpg

  so much better meet up wonderful attend Google maps features update

IMG_20240317_095013.jpg

nice pictures making

IMG-20240319-WA0023.jpg

https://photos.app.goo.gl/qSmWK1ovCRTSTfhr9

All photo Google meet up visit  

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES FROM INDIA & Connect reviews world  jitendra Kumar Mahendra Prasad
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
9 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Recap City - Pune heritage walking and accessible check meet up

Excellent recap post of the meetup in Pune dear @JitendraKumarprasa 

All photos are nicely captured.

I greatly appreciate and admire that you traveled from Mumbai in the early morning changing trains to reach Pune 👍

Your presence made the meetup very special, and I enjoyed the day in your company.

Hope you traveled back home comfortably 😊

Hoping to meet you again soon at the next meetup 🤝

Level 9

Re: Recap City - Pune heritage walking and accessible check meet up calling

I totally agree with @Tushar_Suradkar; you made our meet-up a special event in itself; traveling a long way and spending the entire day with us is heartwarming for the entire Puneri Paltan, aka local guides.

A great effort indeed for the well-written recap, and for that, thanks a lot, my friend, @JitendraKumarprasa . 🙏

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | A Photo Challenge of the Roses: Nature's Masterpieces | Unusual, strange siting challenge: I noticed a plane parked next to the highway! ‌ |
Level 10

@JitendraKumarprasa  Excellent recap! I appreciate  your efforts in attending the meet-up and got a chance to meet our LG friends. Photos are nice. Thanks for tagging me. 

Signature Image
Level 8

@JitendraKumarprasa 

nice post of pune meet.

Level 6

@JitendraKumarprasa  nice to meet you at Pune meet up it was great time with all the Local Guides.

Level 10

Great RECAP Post @JitendraKumarprasa 

It was fantastic to see such a big turnout from Local Guides across Maharashtra, both in person at Lal Mahal, and other meetup location of Pune, and virtually too. The count of 40 Local Guides is really a great number.

Somehow I could not join you all virtually. But hoping to meet you all very soon. Mention in Local News Paper is quite interesting. 

Additionally, I've never been to Lal Mahal myself, but it looks amazing - I'll definitely have to add it to my list for my next trip to Pune. It was also great to see so many new faces among the Local Guides. The recap post is superb, capturing all the highlights perfectly. Kudos to the host and all the participants for making this gala event such a success. 

Level 9

Betreff: Recap City - Pune heritage walking and accessible check meet up calling

@JitendraKumarprasa 

Es ist ein interessanter und sehenswerter Beitrag von diesem großen Treffen, schön auf den Bildern anzusehen 

Level 8

Betreff: Recap City - Pune heritage walking and accessible check meet up calling

Wow good  idea to you nice information 

GOOGLE LOCAL GUIDES FROM INDIA & Connect reviews world  jitendra Kumar Mahendra Prasad
Level 8

This is an excellent summary of the meetup written by @JitendraKumarprasa 

We appreciate you coming to our meet in Pune.

Shubham Waman || "Every click tells a Story" ||

My Profile Follow me on Maps Instagram