Kamalhasnainee's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

[Recap] Let's Check the Fact's in Cumilla to update Google Maps

Successfully we have completed our Cumilla meet up " Let's Check the Fact's in Cumilla to update Google Maps". After a long time after covid-19 it was the first meet up in Cumilla hosted by me. There was a challenge to reach there in time for some reason. Then I decided to take my friends to the meet up place with me same time. Yes, it worked and we reached there by a Hiace and did a lot of fun and shared our passionate experience about Google Maps and Connect forum, My friends were very excited to learn how to contribute on Google Maps with their single mobile only. So, I would like to share some view of the meet up with all of you my friends -

Group photo standing Infront of a car in  front of Nazrul Institute Center, CumillaGroup photo standing Infront of a car in front of Nazrul Institute Center, CumillaGroup photo inside car while we were going to CumillaGroup photo inside car while we were going to CumillaCaption: Group photo in JMI petrol pump , Voberchor, Gajaria, Munsiganj (Dhaka - Chittagong Highway)Caption: Group photo in JMI petrol pump , Voberchor, Gajaria, Munsiganj (Dhaka - Chittagong Highway)Caption: Larger view of Cumilla City Park, Cumilla, BangladeshCaption: Larger view of Cumilla City Park, Cumilla, BangladeshCaption: 360 degree group photo of meet up participants in Nazrul Institute Center, CumillaCaption: 360 degree group photo of meet up participants in Nazrul Institute Center, CumillaCaption: A view of mapping by meet up participants standing in front of Nazrul Institute Center while they were taking photographsCaption: A view of mapping by meet up participants standing in front of Nazrul Institute Center while they were taking photographsCaption: A front view of Nazrul institute Center  focusing by a meet up participant to take photograph with his mobileCaption: A front view of Nazrul institute Center focusing by a meet up participant to take photograph with his mobile

Thanks 

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh
Comilla, Bangladesh
3 comments
Level 8

Re: [Recap] Let's Check the Fact's in Cumilla to update Google Maps

Congratulations @Kamalhasnainee  and your team for an nice & successful meetup.

Level 8

@Kamalhasnainee it must be a good meet-up as you all travel together and visit interesting places. Thank you for sharing.

Jahurul Haq
Level 9

Thanks @SolaimanHossain @Jahurulhaque  It was a short time decision to arrange everything but successfully completed with the true support of all participants.

Love to Hear ; Love to Share !
Kamal Hasnainee
Bangladesh