Ddimitra's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Seba Baduy Photowalk Meetup

PhotoGrid_1682609338757.jpg

The Seba Baduy Ritual Event is an Intangible Cultural Heritage of Banten Province from Kab. Lebak.

We will visit Rangkasbitung outside Jakarta for taking cool photos, videos, experience this annual event in person with other community as well.

Date: Saturday, 29 April 2023
Time : 06.30 - 14.00

Meeting point: Tanah Abang Train Station
It will be 2 hours ride by train from  Tanah Abang Jakarta to Rangkasbitung. 

Activities
-  Arrive at  Rangkasbitung Station 9am
- Walk to center of the city about 1Km from station 
-  See the festival 
-  Lunch at 12pm in the area of exhibiton
- See the festival
- at 14 go back Jakarta
- 16 arrive st. Tanah Abang Jakarta

What you must bring
1. CARD for Train (emoney, jaklingko, flash, brizzi)
2. Water bottle
3. Umbrella/Raincoat

This event is FREE, but you have to pay your own expense. 

Register in here https://forms.gle/oQzK6HxZq659jt3V9

See you there

Jakarta, Indonesia
4 comments
Google Vendor

Re: Seba Baduy Photowalk Meetup

Hi @Ddimitra,

Thanks for sharing your post with us and for submitting your meet-up. I wanted to bring to your attention that the cover photo you used in your post and the cover of your meet-up appears to be plagiarized. To get your meet-up approved, please change the image to an original creation. Thank you!

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 10

OK @InaS 

Thanks for let me know.

I have already changed it

Level 10

Wish you all the success, dear friend @Ddimitra,

All the best 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Hii....love from India