MayuriKubal's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Sketching and Doodling in Lockdown

Hey all,

Hope you are doing well. I know this quarantine period can become a bit boring for everyone out there. Being stuck in one place can make you go crazy. Here's what I tried for the first time to chase my boredom away. Sketching on phone. I used the Autodesk app that provides various pencils and brushes, color palettes, textures and patterns to help you in doodling.

Sharing with you all some of my tries at sketching and doodling. 

IMG_20201013_145655.png

Fast Food doodle by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

In the beginning I started with a basic landscape, it takes you a while to get a hang of the use of tools. But, the more you explore the more you will have fun and smile on your face 😉

1143907a-4f5d-492d-85f6-a304b6acce5a.png

A landscape sketch by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

Each sketch has a story to tell, may it be midnight cravings for fast food in lockdown as the restaurants were closed and we were not allowed to go out, or its just a simple soothing night at the lighthouse, or a tribute to a very awesome actor who passed away, or just a message to everyone to Live, Love and Laugh, appreaciate the moments we cherish with our near and dear ones with gratitude.

e01a9cb4-431d-4ce7-850a-f77fa0d0a836.png

A hot air balloon doodle by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

5b449b1e-a219-40b1-ac64-df911ce29335.png

A night at lighthouse sketch by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

98b1ebcd-7a69-4a8a-a89b-1f6f5d8e464e.png

A tribute to an awesome actor SSR by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

2e5e3311-7e2e-4e32-86c3-6a17f05feeb5.png

A message to everyone by Local Guide @MayuriKubal 

Do let me know have I managed to sketch well. 😉 I am still in the learning process though. 

Have you tried anything new in this lockdown? Is it interesting? Are you enjoying the process?

Last but not the least, tagging my buddy @AdamGT who inspired and encouraged me to make this post 😉 Thank you buddy 😉

Lots of love and best wishes
Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Check my latest post here  5 Years of Local Guiding and many more to come!!! 

Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
10 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Sketching and Doodling in Lockdown

It is wonderful to draw things @MayuriKubal and thank you for sharing your passion with us. Obviously at home you can draw anything you want, but when sharing I would be careful about sharing items that have trade mark or copyright implications like your burger image.

Paul

Level 7

Thanks @PaulPavlinovich for your kind words. For the copyright part, should I remove the image or provide the name of the product. Please suggest. 😊

Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Connect Moderator

I would recommend removing that one image, perhaps you might edit it and remove the arches then put it back @MayuriKubal if you wanted to?

Paul

Level 7

Sure @PaulPavlinovich I would do that. Thanks once again for your prompt support 😊

Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Connect Moderator

Superb sketches @MayuriKubal  and a nice way to utilize the time during lockdown expressing your thoughts via doodling.

Are you putting those masterpieces through auction? 😍 Let me know - I would bid for at least one.

What is the name of the Autodesk app you used?

Level 7

Thanks a ton 😍😍😍 @Tushar_Suradkar  Hahaha. No auction. But if you wish I can send a screenshot to you. 😉 I am grateful that I have supportive friends like you. 😊 The name of the app is SketchBook - draw and paint.

Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Level 8

@MayuriKubal Cute and colorful drawings. ? I love them. Thank you for sharing them with us. I also drew some and here they are.

Cute bunny in a gardenCute bunny in a garden

A circus dog - paintingA circus dog - painting

A bear in a wreath - drawing and paintingA bear in a wreath - drawing and painting

Level 7

Hey @Ant_Bad_Yogi 

Thanks a ton for your lovely comment. Even your drawings are cute. They remind me of school time drawing class. Thanks for sharing them with me. 😊😊

Mayuri Kubal
#LocalGuideOfMaharashtra
#IndiaLocalGuide

Level 10

नमस्कार..

@MayuriKubal 

तु छान स्केच काढलेत..

मला आवडला तो A night at lighthouse sketch by Local Guide..

शेअर केल्याबद्दल धन्यवाद..