TravelClever's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

The Pondicherry Cycle Tour - A Memorable Experience

PONDICHERRYPONDICHERRY

This is one of the best Travel Experiences I have ever had. The Pondicherry Cycle Tour is one of the must-do activities. Soak into the history and culture of Pondicherry, explore the beautiful and enchanting houses in the White Town, ride into the lanes of the Fishermen's village and much more is covered in this 2-hour cycle ride in Pondicherry. 

Well, the cycle tour covers some of the local places along with the touristy ones. The tour Guide Manisha has immense knowledge about the place and is happy to answer any queries. Also, the locals are friendly. They drive safely while we are cycling. I felt safe while riding.

Have you ever done a Cycle Tour? If so, what was your experience and where have you been for the Tour?

Share your experiences in the Comments Below.

You can see a detailed video about the Cycle Tour below

Pondy Cycle Tour

#PONDICHERRY #TRAVEL #TRAVELTIPS #TRAVELEXPERIENCES

@HinalLad @Tejal @NareshDarji  @TravellerG @RosyKohli 

Khushbu
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
8 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: The Pondicherry Cycle Tour - A Memorable Experience

With so many exciting places to see and views to behold, why would anyone want to miss a cycle tour in Pondicherry.

Thanks for sharing this exciting experience @TravelClever - I missed this on my last visit there but will definitely explore this opportunity on the next one 👍

I haven't done a cycle tour yet but will try to do one in Pune where I live and will also try to persuade local guides to join me.

If you ever host one in Nashik, I'd be happy to peddle along 😊

Level 9

@TravelClever 

Thanks for tagging me, wow cycle tour for 2 hours great I am surprise and happy to read you drive for 2 hours cycle it must be tiring. 

Thanks for sharing about this fishermen village. lane,

It's been years drive cycle again needs practice to drive cycle.

Level 10

Excellent post, dear @TravelClever ,

A very special post...

Yes, I too have not conducted any cycle tour but have organised one cycle tour with my staff members in my corporate. 

Of course, Pondicherry is a very familiar destination for me for my photoshoot - I have conducted a couple of photoshoot there. 

View your video - good though it is slightly lengthy. 

Why have you selected this particular house photo for this post? 

Have you more photos of Pondicherry? Why can't you add a couple more of photos, ? Or shall we wait for more posts from you?

Thank you for tagging me and sharing these details 

Regards with greetings...

🙏

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Thank you @Tushar_Suradkar I am glad you liked the idea of pedalling around the town. It is a good and eco-friendly way to explore a place.

Khushbu
Level 8

Thak You @RosyKohli . You seem to be excited about the idea of cycling. Well, if you do not have the practice for cycling, you can also book a walking tour which covers fewer places to see but is equally interesting.

Khushbu
Level 8

Thanks, @TravellerG for liking my post! I've already shared some pics from Pondicherry earlier. During my 2-hour cycling tour, I couldn't take many photos, but I recorded a detailed video with my GoPro that covered all the places and their history. 

Khushbu
Level 8

@TravelClever ame la foto de la casa amarilla! Da una sensación de alegría 

Level 10

Yes, I have already glenz your video and commented also, 

Thanks for sharing these details, friend @TravelClever 

Best wishes 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me