StephanFink's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Top Picture deleted after six months - any helping ideas?

C80E08F2-14E1-4BDE-9AEC-1358473E8183_1_201_a.jpegToday one of my top 100 pictures was marked as deleted. Clicking on the picture leads to the standard notice "violating guidelines". (see picture at the bottom)

Besides it is one of my personal favorites.

The picture shows the place and no  persons or other details concerning any legal rights or google regulations. I can´t see any quality issues. The spot is a very popular place and there is a huge number of pics from others showing it.

The picture taken and uploaded in November 2023 was on position 1 or 2 over six month, 

Bildschirmfoto 2024-05-03 um 15.57.18.pngEnd of march 2024 I received a mail with gratulations concerning the pic and its performance.  (see picture left). 

And: Surprisingly it´s count has been updated constantly during the last 10 weeks.

I already did sent a notice via the  "account investigation ..."  - my experience here is 50:50.

Does anybody within the community has any additional advice / tipp concerning that issue?

CC: @MortenCopenhagen  @WilfriedB 

Screen of deleted pictureScreen of deleted picture

Wiesbaden, Deutschland
5 comments
Connect Moderator

Re: Top Picture deleted after six months - any helping ideas?

@StephanFink 

Maybe because it was flagged as wrong place.  https://maps.app.goo.gl/Sm599UBTswiS8VJD8 is probably a better pin for that photo.

Another consideration could be using your phone while driving.  I don't know.

Cheers

Morten 

Level 8

Hi @MortenCopenhagen - Look what´s at position two right now. The parking house  belongs to the Stuttgart Messe and it is one of it landmarks. When looking a popular places, there are always "detail places of the major spot or surrounding spots (or tons of "Spam pics") included and nobody cares. 

Connect Moderator

Just trying to help you, @StephanFink 

I saw it earlier.

Morten 

Level 9

Betreff: Top Picture deleted after six months - any helping ideas?

@StephanFink es ist wieder so manches nicht zu verstehen.

Absolut traurig und ärgerlich.

Level 7

Ima puno problema sa Google kartama u zadnje vrijeme, nažalost, @StephanFink 

Kao da mi netko testira živce, kako dugo ću izdržati ☹️😨

😊🇭🇷