YADAVGULSHAN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Travel

This religious place is the best tourist attractions for all the people. people can enjoy the boat ride and ropeway too and one who is interested in trecking can go through the mountain BANKA BIHAR

IMG_20240505_162341.jpg

IMG_20240505_162401.jpg

IMG_20240505_162332.jpg

IMG_20240505_162349.jpg

GULSHAN KUMAR
Banka, Bihar, India
8 comments
Level 9

Re: Travel

very good @YADAVGULSHAN  you are doing amazing  , ple feel free to ask any question here on connect . i will assist you how you can make  good post  and one more thing go in introduce myself section and introduce as your self in given  prescribed format . 

Ravi from 

Patna

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Level 8

@YADAVGULSHAN hola bienvenido a Connect.

Que bonitas fotografías, que valor tiene el teleférico? 

Por cierto puedes presentarte en Introduce Yourself May 2024 donde conocerás a otros local guide.

También recuerda que al mencionar o responder un post debes "@" para saber a quien va dirigido.

Saludos y nuevamente bienvenido.

Level 9

Betreff: Travel

@YADAVGULSHAN 

Wunderschöne Bilder, die mit einer kurzen Unterschrift versehen, viel wirkungsvoller wären 

Level 8

Thanku sar

GULSHAN KUMAR
Connect Moderator

Very nice photos @YADAVGULSHAN 

Which place is this? 

Did you visit here recently?

Please provide more information like Google Maps location, parking facility, how to reach here - bus or train, etc.

Also, please use the @ tool to address people when replying, as I have done above.
This sends a notification to people about your message and keeps the communication streamlined.

Level 9

Hello @YADAVGULSHAN  what @Tushar_Suradkar  sir is telling  is  Needed in your post. He will help  you to Improve your post quallity, He is also Doing meetup try to join Virtually and learn lots from him and must Read older post on connect posted by Him. 

Thank you so much 🙏

Satyameva Jayate सत्यमेव जयते
Google Moderator

Hello @YADAVGULSHAN ,

Please be advised that I relabeled your post to Travel as it describes a tourist attraction.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 10

Hello fellow LG @YADAVGULSHAN ,

Welcome to LG Connect Community!

Very happy to see you here.

Hope you will have a great time in this reputed community.

PS:

I have also sent you a Private Message; kindly respond when free.

In case, if you need any assistance to read my message:

How to RECEIVE Private Messages in this forum "Receive"

How to SEND Private Messages in this forum "Send"

Hope this will help you.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me