JMD9's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

What Local Guides means to me : A community to serve people

✡JMD9✡

I am OM PRAKASH PANCHAL Level 10-local guide living in India and this program encourages me to  provide good services to community through the google map and making a lot  of friends around the globe I can still remember I started contributing on map around 3 years  ago when I was on a family trip to JAIPUR by road with my car and I was totally depend upon google map . On that trip I realized how important role google maps play in our life . After this trip I got interested in google maps and found local guide program . Then I started contributing on map .

Family  Photo Jaigarh fort RajasthanFamily Photo Jaigarh fort Rajasthan

While using this program I found out some interesting features of google. I found  how I can help a lot of people by adding places, reviews and photos . I usually added places like government related services such as hospitals , temples ,playgrounds and a lot of things more . People usually do not influence government services , so I decide to add these areas on map .

IHBAS HOSPITALIHBAS HOSPITAL

DELHI STATE  CANCER HOSPITALDELHI STATE CANCER HOSPITAL

ANCIENT HANUMAN TEMPLEANCIENT HANUMAN TEMPLE

By this local guide program, I met a lot of local guides and some are my really good friends now. Then I started attending meet -up in Delhi and Delhi NCR area. Then I came to know about Delhi local guides group which is the most active group in our community. After attending a bunch of meet-ups I decided host one on my own. My first meet-up was at Sanjay lake, which was a photo walk, with my fellow local guides.

LOCAL GUIDE FRIENDSLOCAL GUIDE FRIENDS

1st MEET UP SANJY LAKE1st MEET UP SANJY LAKE

By the time I  became  involved in this program such  that I have improved a lot of things in  me like my photography has improved, I have gained a lot of knowledge about various places. Local guide has became an inseparable part of my life and I enjoy contributing on this program now.

MY FAVORITE CLICKSMY FAVORITE CLICKS                        FLOWERFLOWER

RED ROSERED ROSE

Locial Guide
New Delhi, Delhi, India
1 comment
Level 9

Re: What Local Guides means to me : A community to serve people

Hello @JMD9 , thanks for sharing what the Local Guide program means to you .

BTW you have a wonderful family,  stay safe!

Regards!

 ROSARIO - ARGENTINA