a8jj's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

problem

Hello. My first account on Google Maps has been restricted due to a repeated comment. I regret this and it will not happen again, but I want someone to help me lift the restriction so I can comment and contribute.

Usansolo, إسبانيا
9 comments
Level 6

Re: problem

Hello @a8jj,

Welcome to Local Guides Connect.

You can view your restricted services here, and the ability to appeal may also be there. You can read more information about appealing a feature access restriction here.

Regards,

Ethan 

Connect Moderator

Hi @a8jj 

In addition to @EthanL1 brilliant reply I would like to add the following: When you face restrictions they are on you and not your account.  So creating a new account is not allowed when it comes to the Local Guides program. Having 2 Google accounts signed up to the LG program is a violation.

So you will need to remove one of them from the LG program.

Transfer of contributions between accounts is not possible. I'm sorry.

After you have decided which account you will use, fell free to tag me and I will be happy to check for potential issues.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 6

This is my new account. But I desperately want my first account back. I want the restrictions removed from it

Connect Moderator

So you want to prioritize the old account, @Husseinhaydar 

Please share the Maps link to the old profile and exit the LG program with this account as soon at we have communication set up using your old account be making a reply below from your old account.

Cheers 

Morten 

Level 7

Account

• Is there any hope that this account will be restored? He has been restricted for more than a month

Web 

Connect Moderator

Re: Account

Hello @a8jj 

Sorry for your troubles. Nevertheless I noticed that you wrote about this same 👉Restriction on your account here  some days ago . There are comments on it which you definitely need to comply with.

• Fill the appeal form
  • Exit the local guides program on this particular account you are using here.
  • Wait for response from the team which will definitely take a while.
  • Make sure to clean out possible contributions or activities that triggered the suspension.

Lastly you don't really need to write a new post on this issue. Therefore I'll merge this post into the previous one. Just to keep connect organised and comments on your issue together. Thank you for your understanding.

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

@SholaIB 

If I delete the offending comments, will the Google team even remove the restriction from my account?

Connect Moderator

@a8jj 

You have to sanitize whatever possibly triggered the restrictions yes !!!

You need to logout of this current account as soon as possible please. Thank you for replying 

Happy guiding 

Cheers 

Liberia, Love of Liberty brought us here

Proudly Nigerian but loves Ghana.

Warm greetings from W.Africa.

New on Connect? Please see my welcome-card

Selected Connect posts: My local guide lamp | Nigerian Digital History Museum | West-African dishes | Gwarimpa/Abuja Food Crawl | My first post on Connect | I'm a community builder |Find all my Connect posts here

TRAC Badge
TRAC Badge
Level 7

@SholaIB  

My brother, the account has restrictions. I cannot access the LG program and I logged out of it. This is the second account I opened in order to find out the solution. Continue to the answer to remove the restrictions from my first account. How do I know if there are any violating comments so that I can delete them?