cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Khurja - the city of pottery .

Title - The planet of Pottery.

1000037526.png

 cover creation by @ShailendraOjha .via (canva).

The best part of being a local guide is travelling to the gem-place where they want to spend their happy moments, Writing about Khurja Pottery and other places is one such wonderful trip for me. Khurja town is located in Bulandshahr district of Uttar Pradesh.

Today, my long awaited dream is coming true. I am travelling to Khurja, a famous pottery city. Khurja is known worldwide for its ceramics and porcelain home decor items.

Discription:-

Window shopping.

1000037451.jpg

Caption:- window shopping pic in entrance of the city.

1000037445.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about Bulandshahr to Khurja highway.

My journey from Ghaziabad to Khurja was a dream to visit Maa Durga Mandir. Mango garden along the highway from Bulandshahr to Khurja, mango trees start appearing as I approach Khurja. And when I reach Khurja, well decorated shops with glass doors welcome me with a fine display of ceramic items.

1000037450.jpg

Caption:- window shopping pic middle of the city.

Made with love, painted in the finest colours, they are mind-blowing.

fusion of spirituality - Navdurga  Shakti Temple 

1000037458.jpg

 caption:- Navdurga Shakti temple front view.

1000037524.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about temple entrance.

When I reach the temple area while window shopping, the grandeur of the temple is visible from a distance. After reaching the temple and spending a mesmerizing time there, enjoying the peaceful atmosphere of the temple and the amazing darshan of Maa, I take those happy moments with me and leave for my destination in Ghaziabad.

1000037455.jpg

 caption:- inside temple Area goodness Devi Durga.

Showroom Visit: 

1000037453.jpg

 caption:- foto frame about Shiv pottery manufacture & showroom view.

During my visit to Khurja pottery, I visited Shiv Pottery. During the visit, I came to know from the staff that they make & sell pottery by the name Libra. The pottery articles look impressive.

Hope and excitement

When I was leaving for Ghaziabad, I had mixed feelings about pottery while leaving the city. Will the art of pottery making disappear in today's hi-tech era? But I was also excited about the fact that the art of our pottery artists articles would be represent in so many places in the world.

Thanks for stopping.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh, India
14 comments
Level 10

Re: Khurja - the city of pottery .

Hello friend @ShailendraOjha ,Wow, another fantastic post! I  appreciate your dedication, visiting traditional art exhibitions and supporting handcrafted goods. Your focus on environmental issues like saving the earth and waste recycling is a nice habit. It's very interesting to know about Khurja Pottery, and its ceramics and porcelain home decor items and Libra brand.  Thank you for sharing with us.

Signature Image
Level 9

Betreff: Khurja - the city of pottery .

@ShailendraOjha 

Ein wunderbarer Beitrag über die schönen und zweckmäßigen Töpferwaren, warum sollten sie verschwinden.

Auch hier bei uns werden sie gefertigt und verkauft.

Die Bilder sind fantastisch und besonders hat mir das Bild aus dem Tempel gefallen.

Level 8

Thank you very much dear @PrasadVR for stop & reading the post.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

@ShailendraOjha que bonita ciudad, ciudad de muchos colores. Realmente creo que no se va a perder la mano de obra, pero hay que incentivar a la población joven para que no se pierda las costumbres.

Level 8

yes you are correct @Maximilianozalazar  but we can upgrade/ update with technology & Chase the next level of creativity

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

Betreff: Khurja - the city of pottery .

Thank you very much @Annaelisa  temple is really beautiful, it's Wall is beautifully decorated to colorful glass they look catchy & attractive & what can I say goddess Durga, godess Devi Durga is mother of power.

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 8

As per your request I tag to you dear TG 

@TravellerG 

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13

Level 10

Another great addition to your valuable contributions, dear @ShailendraOjha ,

(Sorry for the delay in replying due to guests at home).

I too have not heard about Khurja Pottery City... I was laughing at myself that a world famous Indian city is not known to an Indian, like me - I felt sorry.

All the photos are colourful and impressive. (But they appear in small size on big screen - just for your feedback).

Interesting post -thank you for tagging me. 

With sincere regards 

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

Nope dear TG & thank you very much dear TG @TravellerG for your kind appreciation & yeah I use my Google pixel 6 for a photo camera & use it to post on connect, because before I active on connect, Google consumer experience gave me huge discount on the My Google pixel mobile in online e commerce site. so i complete utilising this opportunity, anyway thanks a lot for your kind advice like a good mentor dear TG 🙏

shailendraOjha

▶️
GoogleGuide_shailen13