Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

prova prova prova

Level 7

Star photo by @PatriziaGenovesi uploaded onto Google Maps on July 2018 and showing the star views as at August 2022Star photo by @PatriziaGenovesi uploaded onto Google Maps on July 2018 and showing the star views as at August 2022

Hi, I hope I understand how to send you the photo. This is my star photo. I think it is simply a photo that enhances this shop and gives a way to those who want to visit it to get an interesting idea. I hope it will be useful. Thanks for everyone's work! Patrizia

Connect Moderator

You did well @controcanto but only post your star photo once. Also, your larger screenshot is fine however, you could improve your post by only showing your start photo in the thumbnail as shown below. If you haven't already done so you might now also consider joining the star photos leaderboards and if so use this link to get on "board".

Caption: Star photo by @PatriziaGenovesi uploaded on Google Maps on July 2018 and showing the star views as at August 2022Caption: Star photo by @PatriziaGenovesi uploaded on Google Maps on July 2018 and showing the star views as at August 2022

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 7

Hi @AdamGT I registered but it doesn't work, i cannot connect... can you help me? I tried yesterday and today many times. Grazie!

Connect Moderator

Job well done @controcanto. You can now login and are now on your way. Keep taking great photos that help your community.

Level 10

Many Thanks for Your Experienced advice and Guidance.

S Ahmed
Level 8

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

PicsArt_08-14-11.49.13.jpg

 My star photo is changed so updating new one. 

Store front of Royal Enfield (Bullet show room) 

INDIA !Instagram!
Connect Moderator

Re: Leaderboards of the Top 100 Most Viewed Photos

@Saddam_1, please note that I have moved your current star photo to this post as you had posted it in the wrong place. I suggest that you would also gain from reading the opening information here.

Connect Moderator

Hi @sabangla14 

You didn't tag anybody but I'm replying to you as I am assuming you wrote your nice message to me 🙂  Thank you for your kind words.   Make sure that once a month you update your data using the new system and in particular, please make sure that you have added your correct star photo!  If you're unsure on how to find this then read the help information.

Level 8

bfaloona_0-1664409337247.png

Caption: @bfaloona's Star Photo of YMCA Camp Orkila

uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-06-01 and showing

star views of 1,207,942 as of 2022-09-28

bfaloona_1-1660667919383.png

Caption: Larger view of the photo which is of the main dock at YMCA Camp Orkila toward the end of the day in Eastsound, WA on Orcas Island, part of the San Juan Islands.

At present, this photo is still the hero image for YMCA Camp Orkila. However, another Camp Orkila photo I took the same day is a close second on my top photos views list.

Brandon