Dimri_praveen's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

My star photo

Happy to share I have got 1469899 views on my photo I clicked it while traveling to West Bengal India 3 years ago 

Screenshot_20221009_192626.jpg

DR. PRAVEEN DIMRI
Kolkata, West Bengal, India
4 comments
Level 10

Re: My star photo

Caption: @Dimri_praveen's Star Photo of Regional meteorological Center Building Kolkata uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-06-27 and showing star views of 1,469,899 as at 2022-10-09

DR. PRAVEEN DIMRI
Level 8

It's a very huge number of views @Dimri_praveen  thanks for Sharing it with us. You may share these number of views on achivement section also.

Google Moderator

Hi @Dimri_praveen,

Thank you for sharing! To keep Connect tidy I am changing the topic of your post to Achievements where Local Guides share their proudest achievements on both Connect and Google Maps. 

For more details about topics on Connect, check out this article: What are Connect topics.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Connect Moderator

This is your star photo because you covered the place so beautifully. @Dimri_praveen 

Congratulations. Keep contributing and sharing.  

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.