AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Re: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

Screenshot_20221118-025855_Maps.jpg

Star photo by @SamanthaSheehy uploaded onto Google Maps on November 18, 2019 and showing the star views as 15,421,548 at November 18th, 2022.

This is a random photo I took of a local business when I lived in Arlington, MA a few years back.  Not quite the stunner, but evidently seen by many!  😍

Anonymous
Not applicable

Trả lời: Local Guides, 2022 Star Photos

This content has been removed.
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: AdamGT's Star Photo

Captura de Pantalla 2022-11-24 a la(s) 12.47.02.png

@Anonymous photo. Natural Bridge Caverns. San Antonio, Texas

Showing stars views of 1,181,445 at 2022-11-24

Level 8

@AdamGT I just completed my update for the end of November. Love the screen tip and improved workflow for adding the auto-generated caption to the monthly Star Photo screenshot. 

Connect Moderator

Thanks @tony_b. I'd like to improve it even more but need time 😞

Great that you've updated as, although delayed, I'm closing off now 😉 

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 8

Here is my submission

Screenshot 2022-12-05 at 15.04.31.png

Google Map's Lists of my fave places in: Paris | London | Dublin | Marseille | Nice

Sharing my reviews and photo's on Google Maps, eventually inspired me to chase my love for food, combined with my training as a Chef to become a Tour Guide in my home city of Paris. Explore Paris with Me!

Connect with me outside of connect: Instagram | TikTok

Bon appétit!
Level 9

JamesHogg_0-1670275276772.png

Caption: Star photo by @JamesHogg uploaded onto Google Maps on 10 Feb 2020 and showing the star views as at 5099619.

Screenshot taken 05/10/22

JamesHogg_1-1670275315280.png

Description: Picture of a local homeware store.  Shot on a Pixel 5, and was not edited in any way.

Emu The Bird (James)
Connect Moderator

When I saw your screenshot I thought that this store was in Iceland @JamesHogg but it's in York.  When adding your caption it's better to add the date of the screenshot instead of/or as well as the star views. The star views are shown in the screenshot itself but the date you took it is not! There are some other minor things you could also look at doing so have a read of the info at Steps to add your star photo and see the examples mentioned there.

Leaderboards of Top 100 Local Guides from over 100 different countries!!!
Level 9

A truly deserved award, @AdamGT

I followed the interesting "Guiding Stars 2022" live, and I'm really happy with the incredible award of "our" @AdamGT in the "Helpful Hero" category... 
Never was an award more deserved!
Sincere congratulations, I'm really honored to meet you in LG Connect
To the next hits!
Warm greetings from Rome, Italy

Level 10

Sv: A truly deserved award, @AdamGT

Thanks for the news @AT_Rome I am totally agree with you. Most deserved award for @AdamGT  Congratulations! So much work done to guide us through what we locall guides love’s most. Views😃

Jon Bekkevoll