AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

Re: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Photos

anantal_0-1706373088381.png

Caption: @anantal's Star Photo of District Public Health Office uploaded onto Google Maps on 2020-04-15 and showing star views of 805,926 as at 2024-01-27. 

District Public Health Office building, Kathmandu

In Nepal, finding government office locations in Google Maps is still a challenge. Hence, I started mapping public offices around Kathmandu and other cities of Nepal while I visited them. This photo was taken while I visited district public health office of Kathmandu midst COVID-19 pandemic lockdown while coordinating COVID-19 support campaigns. 

Date           Star Views

Aug 2023   724,761

Jan 2024   805,926

Level 10

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Caption: @TravellerG's Star Photo of Hotel Gowri Ganga uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-11-01 and showing star views of 3,006,747 as of 17:55 Hrs on 2023-08-02

Hotel Gowri Ganga - Pure Veg Restaurant.

This is my current Star Photo. Ths is vegetarian restaurant 'Name Board' captured during a breakfast visit.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 8

20230803_105203.png

Caption: @Tandrima2's Star Photo of Binodini Park uploaded onto Google Map on 2023-02-21 and showing star view 104,211 as at 2023-08-03

Binodini Park, Ranghat, Nadia, West Bengal, India 

Shown above is my current Star Photo.This is only recently took over from my long term star.The photo is of a Park. The name of the park is Binodini Park. The park is located at Ranaghat, Nadia, West Bengal, in India. A ride of this park is shown in this photo.

Level 7

@ephraimfields's Star Photo of Smoke's Poutinerie Mississauga uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-09-20 and showing star views of 1,173,991 as at 2022-09-20@ephraimfields's Star Photo of Smoke's Poutinerie Mississauga uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-09-20 and showing star views of 1,173,991 as at 2022-09-20

Smoke's Poutinerie, Mississauga, ON, Canada

Everyone knows that Canada is known for their Poutinerie, which is why this restaurant was the first place I stopped during my visit to Toronto. When I took this photo, I did not expect it to receive over a million views. I thought it was a rather unimpressive photo of the front entrance to the restaurant that I added to help others find the restaurant. It has now grown to be the featured photo of the restaurant and is still growing in views. I am happy to believe that my photo has helped many others locate Smoke’s Poutinerie and enjoy the same delicious experience as I have. To see other photos I took of this place and others use this link.

Level 10

This Star photo by @Shrut19 uploaded onto Google Maps on 5 years ago and showing the star views of 1,757,106This Star photo by @Shrut19 uploaded onto Google Maps on 5 years ago and showing the star views of 1,757,106

Raigad Military school - five years ago I clicked this photo of School front side, this photo is in Store front catagory, in photo looking a School name & some details which is a Raigad military Schools, I get chance to visit there for election time..

Level 10

Screenshot_20230810_185540_Maps.jpg

Star photo by @Darwader uploaded onto Google Maps on 15-01-2022 and showing at 10-08-2023

La Taberna, Montanejos, Castellón, Spain.

This is a screenshot of my current star photo. It´s a restaurant located near a beautiful natural.

Level 7

Firedad_2-1698972472256.png

Caption: @Firedad's Star Photo of Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum uploaded onto Google Maps on 2022-10-20 and showing star views of 43,040,126 as at 2023-11-02

Boston Tea Party Ships & Museum, Boston, Massachusetts, USA

Heading back to Nantucket for the first time in 33 years! Stopped in Boston for a quick walk of the harbor and a wonderful revisit of many other memories before catching a late plane to Nantucket. What a wonderful time of reminiscing! The setting of the harbor, the sailing ship, the brilliant blue sky, the rich red color and architecture of the museum, it all just worked! I knew it was a good one. I love my Samsung S22 Ultra.

Level 10

CruiseCycle_1-1692120426400.png

Caption: @CruiseCycle's Star Photo of Icehouse Restaurant uploaded onto Google Maps on 2017-07-10 and showing star views of 7,227,610 as at 2023-08-15

Icehouse Restaurant, Virginia Beach, Virginia USA

This is a screenshot of my current star photo, my most popular, gathering more than 25% more views than my next most viewed photo. The Icehouse Restaurant is a very popular restaurant in Virginia Beach with the local residents. It's located several blocks from the Oceanfront and the big tourist district, so it is in fact the real deal when it comes to the locals. I shot the photo on a warm sunny evening showing the deck outside the restaurant which didn't have any patrons that day due to the temperature. The inside area was jammed though. Taken with my Google Pixel 5 Android phone. Most of my photos are of my home places and the features it may take some digging to discover. I am happy to say this is one of them.

Charlie Cashman
Level 8

IMG_1966.PNG

Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama, Japan 

I took this photo of the Cup Noodles Museum in Yokohama Japan, in October 2022 using iPhone 13 Pro. I think the other side of the building is more visually appealing, and I have a better photo of that side as well. However, the Google algorithm chose this photo as the main photo for the museum. I believe this is because this side of the building is more public and easier to see from the metro. I have been watching as my photo of this Museum overtakes my previous star photo. My previous star photo's views have been stagnant for a while now, probably because it is no longer the main photo for that restaurant.

Level 10

Rif.: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Photos

Esterno Conad City in giornata di pioggia.jpg

Foto stellare di @Caverni  del Conad City di Arezzo caricata su Google Maps a febbraio 2017 e che mostra le viste stellari di 1.709.585 come a 16 agosto 2023

Conad City Negozio di alimentari Arezzo Italia.

Ho catturato al volo questa immagine in una giornata piovosa, mi hanno colpito il contrasto tra la luce e la pulizia della vetrina ed i sacchetti della spazzatura a terra fuori mentre passeggiano le signore anziane.  

Riccardo Caverni.
Multa paucis