AdamGT's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9
Level 9

Re: Local Guides, 2023 Album of Star Photos

Caption: @DFX's Star Photo of Ricky's All Day Grill uploaded onto Google Maps on 2021-05-29 and showing star views of 9,235,903 as at 2023-08-17Caption: @DFX's Star Photo of Ricky's All Day Grill uploaded onto Google Maps on 2021-05-29 and showing star views of 9,235,903 as at 2023-08-17

Ricky's All Day Grill | Edmonton, Alberta, Canada

I took this photo toward the end of the pandemic when restaurants were starting to open up. You might notice cones at the entrance intended for social distancing. Creativity-wise, it is not my best photo, but the composition was hard to get as this location was rarely this empty.

Level 9

Caption: Star photo by @JamesHogg of The Range uploaded onto Google Maps on 01/02/2020 and showing star views of 5,113802 as at 22/08/2023Caption: Star photo by @JamesHogg of The Range uploaded onto Google Maps on 01/02/2020 and showing star views of 5,113802 as at 22/08/2023

The Range, York, Yorkshire, England

Photo of a homeware/hobby/craft store taken in February 2020.  The picture shows the storefront, covered cycle parking area, and accessible parking spaces. 

Emu The Bird (James)
Level 10

@ModNomad's Star Photo of Daund Junction uploaded onto Google Maps on 2018-07-03 and showing star views of 1,860,093 as at 2023-12-19@ModNomad's Star Photo of Daund Junction uploaded onto Google Maps on 2018-07-03 and showing star views of 1,860,093 as at 2023-12-19

NOTEWORTHY NODE CONNECTING MUMBAI TO SOUTH INDIA - DAUND JUNCTION

Though not one of my best photos, it’s so dear to me as I am a passionate rail fan. Snapped at a stopover here for a loco change from electric (5300hp) to twin headed diesel (2600hp+2600hp). Indeed, it was pure delight being on a train from Mumbai for 32hrs... enjoying the beauty of 5 scenic states... traversing 1900kms... crossing the 2.2kms long perilous Pamban bridge and ultimately reaching the pious place of Rameswaram - the southern most tip of India. Undeniably, rail sound is music to my ears and the sight of trains makes me super happy.😀😍

Happy to see India in millionaires club of Top100.  Are you next? See how to feature? 

Enjoy joyous moments of 7th Connect Birthday  Music, Masti-1, Masti-2 & Dosti 

Crucial facts you didn't know about  How Gudhi Padwa is celebrated in India? 

Come join fun quiz to enrich your maps knowledge. Here's how to participate

Do you wish to have a Hassle-Free trip to HAMPI Read the ViTAL TiPs

Photo crazy girls CSMT BMC InstaFoto | IceSpiceNice | Moody Melodiz |

Level 9

Caption: @ajitthite's Star Photo of Louis Philippe Men's Clothing Store uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-05-09 and showing star views of 346,029 as at 2023-08-28Caption: @ajitthite's Star Photo of Louis Philippe Men's Clothing Store uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-05-09 and showing star views of 346,029 as at 2023-08-28

Louis Philippe Men's Clothing Store, The Pavilion Mall, Pune

This photo was captured while having family time at Louis Philippe Men's Clothing Store, The Pavilion Mall, Pune, and they had just updated the window decoration at that time, and luckily I had a good and clean photo of the storefront. Though this is my second highest viewed photo but I liked it, so thought of sharing with you all!

I hope this covers all the aspect required.

Cheers!

| Ajit Thite | “Collect moments, not things” – Aarti Khurana |
My Latest posts :- | Great Place to pause for Some Moments to Live: Ka'Soul Cafe, Pune |
Level 6

Caption: @IzzyOz's Star Photo of Rose Garden BBQ uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-07-23 and showing star views of 775,112 as at 2023-12-31Caption: @IzzyOz's Star Photo of Rose Garden BBQ uploaded onto Google Maps on 2023-07-23 and showing star views of 775,112 as at 2023-12-31

Rose Garden BBQ, Melbourne, Australia

Ok there seems to be a bit of a trend towards food in my star photos. My previous star photo  was of a meal and now my current star photo is of a restaurant, which has blitzed into the lead! It is of a rather unpretentious looking restaurant but do not be fooled by it's appearance! This restaurant serves some of the most delicious Chinese & Malaysian meals I have ever tasted! They have a limited menu but I seriously cannot wait to visit again.

Level 8

Caption: @efcxp's Star Photo of Royal Hospital for Women uploaded onto Google Maps on 2020-08-26 and showing star views of 775,788 as at 2023-08-31Caption: @efcxp's Star Photo of Royal Hospital for Women uploaded onto Google Maps on 2020-08-26 and showing star views of 775,788 as at 2023-08-31

Royal Hospital for Women, Randwick, NSW, Australia

My Star photo was delivered when I was waiting for a delivery 🙂 Such great memories from this time. This is one of the biggest hospitals in Sydney. Such a a great city too.

Level 9

Re: Leaderboards of the Most Viewed Photos

Star photo by @SushilBhatt of Heart and General Hospital - Cardiologist Jaipur uploaded onto Google Maps on 15 April 2018 and showing star views of 2185416 as of 1 September 2023.Star photo by @SushilBhatt of Heart and General Hospital - Cardiologist Jaipur uploaded onto Google Maps on 15 April 2018 and showing star views of 2185416 as of 1 September 2023.

Heart And General Hospital - Cardiologist | Heart Hospital in Jaipur | Angioplasty | Cardiac Hospitals in Jaipur

This is my latest star photo. In my previous job, I traveled to hospitals and healthcare practitioners, capturing these snapshots for memory. These were my early days on Google Maps. With a name rich in keywords, this picture enjoys record-high views, though it's unexpected for me! Go and check the review link for more info- https://goo.gl/maps/9EmY3a3G7cVqC9tE9

This image I captured with MOTO G 5G and this is my entry for Top100 Star Photo leaderboard. 

Level 10

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Caption: @TravellerG's Star Photo of Ganesha Ratha uploaded onto Google Maps on 2019-12-15 and showing star views of 3,877,245 as at 2023-09-03

Ganesha Ratha, Mahabalipuram, Tamil Nadu, India.

The Ganesha Ratha is a temple or Chariot. This is one of the 40 Monuments situated in the UNESCO World Heritage Site. It is one of ten rathas carved out of pink granite within the group of these monuments. This RATHA is an example of monolith Indian rock-cut architecture of the 7th century, during the reign of King Mahendravarman I and his son Narasimhavarman I. Initially constructed as a Shiva Linga (Lord Shiva) Temple, is now with a Ganesha deity. This temple conducts daily rituals/pooja. The link to the Google Maps is Here.

Oh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform meOh...sorry... if the Photo is missing, kindly inform me

Level 9

Caption: Star photo by @ReshamDas of Smaranika Tram Museum, Kolkata uploaded onto Google Maps on April 2023 and showing star views of 3,238,302 as at 14 September 2023Caption: Star photo by @ReshamDas of Smaranika Tram Museum, Kolkata uploaded onto Google Maps on April 2023 and showing star views of 3,238,302 as at 14 September 2023

Smaranika Tram Museum, Kolkata, West Bengal, India

I have got a new star in my photo collections for Local Guides! Recently in April 2023, I discovered this hidden gem in form of a tram museum in the heart of the Indian city of Kolkata - a museum set up within an abandoned tramcar (light electric rail-car that runs within the city) that displays the historic timeline of trams evolving from horse-driven days in the early 20th century in British Indian Kolkata till today's last few leftover tramcars almost getting forgotten as the city prefer faster vehicles these days. This image was shot on a Samsung Galaxy M31S device on point-and-shoot mode.

Level 9

Star photo by @NahidHossain of Rajshahi College Admin Building uploaded onto Google Maps on August 2016 and showing star views of 852051 as at 19 Sep 2023Star photo by @NahidHossain of Rajshahi College Admin Building uploaded onto Google Maps on August 2016 and showing star views of 852051 as at 19 Sep 2023

One of the iconic buildings of Rajshahi College (shown in the picture) is an excellent example of British Indian colonial architecture.