Re: This is Grenada

Thanks a lot 

Level 8

Betreff: This is Grenada

vielen Dank

Level 8

Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

20240314_230726.jpg

Chonburi (ชลบุรี), a city near the sea, is one of the cities in the east of Thailand, around 2 hours away from Bangkok. There are many delicious and spicy seafood dishes to try, and the sky is particularly beautiful, especially at sunset 🙂

Above picture was taken at the fish market (ตลาดประมงท่าเรือพลี).

Google Moderator

Hi @kingjames23_0,

Thank you for sharing your sunset photo, it's an amazing shot!

As mentioned in your previous post I am merging your post to this thread to keep the discussion in one place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Google Moderator

Re: Magic moment - Sunset in Bangkok 💙

Hi @Winitar,

What a great shot, thanks for sharing! 

I would like to let you know that there's an existing thread called Have you shared a sunrise or sunset photo on Google Maps recently?, where Local Guides shared amazing photos of sunset and sunrise. I think your post will fit perfectly there and I am merging your post there to keep the discussion in one place. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 6

Re: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

@Winitar The sunset looks beautiful 

Nidhish Jaju ||" Exploring the world, one trail at a time "||

My Map||My Insta||My Post Gallery

Level 8

THANKS ALOT

Level 9

Betreff: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

@Winitar 

Sehr schön anzusehen 👍 

Google Moderator

Re: Orange vibes in Chonburi, Thailand 🇹🇭

Hi @Winitar,

Thank you for sharing these amazing sunset shots!

I would like to let you know that there's an existing thread called Have you shared a sunrise or sunset photo on Google Maps recently?, where Local Guides shared amazing photos of sunset and sunrise. I think your post will fit perfectly there and I am merging your post there to keep the discussion in one place.