Youcef41's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

التنسيق بين المرشدين المحليين

السلام عليكم 

1. اتمنى تنضيم اجتماع يجمع المرشدين المحليين من تجل الاستفاد من الخيارات و المعارف المشتركة
Youcef41
الحجار، Algérie
7 comments
Level 7

رد: التنسيق بين المرشدين المحليين

@Youcef41 

عزيزي لايمكن ذلك ،لكن تستطيع نشر اللقاء ان كان احد من دولتك في برنامج مرشدين و سيحضر معك . لان بخصوص الاجتماع لايوجد 

Level 7

نشكركم  على الرد 

Youcef41
Level 7

@Youcef41 

اتمنى لك يوماً سعيداً

Level 7

اتمنى لكم يوم اسعد و شكرا

Youcef41
Google Moderator

Re: التنسيق بين المرشدين المحليين

Hello @Youcef41,

Welcome to Connect!

Since you are new here, why don't you explore the many sections of the site and check out the conversations happening among our Local Guides? You can check Your guide to Connect.

Search the community before posting as others may have asked your question (and received an answer) already.

If you would like to host or plan a Meet-up, I recommend reading How to plan a successful meet-up which gives you helpful ideas on the types of activities you can plan. There are some tips for helping you organize a successful event for yourself and the Local Guides in your area. You can also check our Tips for hosting virtual meet-ups.

Last but not least, I relabeled your post to Meet-ups as it fits better there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!

Level 5

Good place 

Level 6

جيد اريد زيارتكم