Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

1 million photo views

Twitter  

📸🌍 Exciting Milestone Achieved: 1 Million Photo Views on Google Maps! 🌍📸

Hey Local Guides community,

I am thrilled to share a major milestone in my journey as a Local Guide. Thanks to your support and the love for exploring our wonderful city, I have reached an incredible 1 million photo views on Google Maps! 🥳📷

From capturing stunning sunsets over our iconic landmarks to showcasing hidden gems in our neighborhoods, it's been an incredible adventure sharing the beauty of our city with the world.

Screenshot_2023-09-26-18-43-09-09_3d9111e2d3171bf4882369f490c087b4~2.jpg

But this achievement wouldn't be possible without the amazing community of Local Guides. Your likes, comments, and encouragement have been my driving force, inspiring me to contribute more and explore deeper. Together, we're making our city even more accessible and captivating for travelers and locals alike.

Twitter(X) 

I want to express my gratitude to all of you who have been part of this journey. Whether you're a fellow Local Guide, a business owner, or just someone who appreciates a good snapshot, thank you for being a part of this adventure with me.

Let's continue exploring, discovering, and sharing the beauty of our city. Here's to the next million views and beyond!

🌟📷

X  

7 comments
Level 6

Re: 1 million photo views

Congrats on your achievement! 🙂

Level 10

Congratulations on this amazing achievement 🥳

@himanshu_chhangani 

Level 7

Big congratulations for Your valuable achievement 🥰🥰🥰🥰

Thanks a lot

Level 8

Greetings 🤠

@himanshu_chhangani 

Congratulations 👏🎉👏🎉

Level 8

Thank you so much everyone for your kind words

twitter(X) 

Google Vendor

Hi @himanshu_chhangani,

Congratulations! Thanks for sharing! I wanted to let you know that your post is not related to the board you published it. For that reason, I moved it to the Achievements board, as it fits better, and you can celebrate your accomplishments with the community. A moderator will always let you know when this has happened to one of your posts/comments.

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator. Thank you!
Level 8

I posted in the achievements only some other moderator moved it ..

Still appreciate it

Thanks for help