FahmiAdimara's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 9

Adventure 2 Weeks Exploring East Java, Indonesia

Hello, good morning Local Guides around the world, finally I have the opportunity to share my experience 2 Weeks Exploring East Java, Indonesia

So, 2 weeks ago I had the opportunity to try to create content in several leading natural tourist destinations in East Java, Indonesia.

The first trip visited Banyuwangi and Situbondo which are quite famous for the charm of their natural tourist destinations.

Our first destination in Banyuwangi was to visit Ketegan Waterfall . The swift flow of water that continues to flow, as well as the lush greenery that surrounds us made us all amazed and felt even more adventurous.

Ketegan WaterfallKetegan Waterfall

Ketegan WaterfallKetegan Waterfall

Moving on from Ketegan Waterfall, we returned to the pleasures of the sunset at Pulau Merah Beach, also known as Red Island. As the name implies, this beach has something unique in red. Right across from the beach there is also a small green hill, which can be visited if the seawater conditions are receding. 

Pulau Merah BeachPulau Merah Beach

Pulau Merah BeachPulau Merah Beach

After enjoying the sunset on Red Island, we returned to continue our adventure by exploring Jagir Waterfall.

The location is quite unique because there are three waterfalls side by side. People often call it the twin waterfalls, sister waterfalls, and angel waterfalls because the water is crystal clear which is likened to an angel bathing place.

Jagir WaterfallJagir Waterfall

Jagir WaterfallJagir Waterfall

Satisfied with the experience of enjoying the sunset and yesterday's adventure, we tried the experience of watching the sunrise at one of the best destinations in Banyuwangi, namely De Djawatan Forest.

This forest is filled with unique trees and is often referred to as the "Lord of The Rings" forest.

One type of tree that is often found here is the Trembesi tree, growing with a height of 25-30 meters from the ground. There is also a monkeypod tree which is said to be 100 years old.

De Djawatan ForestDe Djawatan Forest

De Djawatan ForestDe Djawatan Forest

Take a short trip to Baluran Situbondo National Park. Destinations that offer us the rich charm of the savanna for a moment to pamper the eyes and enjoy nature.

The breadth of the savanna, complete with the exotic bekol and semiang like the African savanna, has made this destination dubbed the 'Africa' of East Java.

Various natural landscapes can also be enjoyed, visitors can walk through beautiful forests, beautiful beaches, and wide-spreading savannas as a complete package to enjoy nature.

Baluran National ParkBaluran National Park

Baluran National ParkBaluran National Park

Our last trip closed by heading to Ijen Crater, the world's largest acid crater lake in East Java. Formed from twin volcanoes and Mount Merapi which has been extinguished, Ijen Crater is one of the most beautiful natural panoramas belonging to the Indonesian homeland.

The charm of the blue flames that gushed between the rocks of Ijen Crater made us amazed when we looked at it. The Blue Fire phenomenon is fairly rare in the world. Its existence is recorded only in Iceland and Ijen Crater.

Ijen National ParkIjen National Park

Ijen National ParkIjen National Park

On my second trip had the opportunity to take part in an invitation from the East Java Provincial Government of Culture and Tourism. Following the sailing using a phinisi ship to explore several islands in the northern part of Madura, East Java. This activity covers a sea distance of about 550 KM with an estimated 4 days 3 nights.

Here's the documentation that I can capture :

Jalesveva Jayamahe MonumentJalesveva Jayamahe Monument

Kangean IslandKangean Island

Local CultureLocal Culture

PhinisiPhinisi

PhinisiPhinisi

Hope you can enjoy my stories. See you again guys!

Surabaya, Surabaya City, East Java, Indonesia
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Adventure 2 Weeks Exploring East Java, Indonesia

@FahmiAdimara 

مرحبا يا صديقي شكرا لك على هذه المشاركه الجيدة أنه مكان جميل جدا أتمنى زيارة هذا المكان وأنا أعشق المغامرات خاصة في الأماكن الطبيعية 

Level 9

Hi @خالد-ددو141 Thank you, please come to Indonesia

Level 8

مرحبا يا صديقي من الجيد المجيأ ألى أندونيسيا لكن هذا صعب شكرا لك أعتن بنفسك 

@FahmiAdimara