cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Almatt garden

PSX_20210104_134036.jpg

IMG_20210104_214158.JPG

Hello friend, myself Abhinandan Patil ( @AP2280  ) from Sangli district in Maharashtra state of India. But I live far from my home town due to learning/study in Kolhapur district.

I had visited this Almatti garden it was very fabulous experience in this beautiful place. Me and my family had visited this place it was very enjoyable and relaxing place there are various shows at night it water dance show very nice seen. The love of gardening is a seed once sown that never dies, but never grows to the enduring happiness that the love of gardening gives. and Almatti Make your heart like a lake with a calm, still surface and great depths of kindness. Life is better at the lake. A lake carries you into recesses of feeling otherwise impenetrable. Stay close to the serenity of a lake to meet your own peace of mind.

Almatti, Karnataka, India
3 comments
Level 8

Re: Almatt garden

@AP2280  Thank you for your information. 

Connect Moderator

Hi @AP2280 

Welcome to Local Guides Connect! Thanks for sharing your first post with us. 

Since you're new here, you may not be aware of this forum, but Connect is a place where local guides usually discuss TravelPhotographyFood and Drinks, and many other topics.

I urge you to become familiar with the following articles before posting to connect, which will help you make your experience here more enjoyable.

Your guide to Connect and 14 helpful tips for using Connect

Feel free to share a bit about yourself and get to know other fellows in Connect you can visit our monthly Introduce Yourself - February 2021 section

Happy to help.

About me | Guiding Star 2020 | Guiding Star 2020 |  | Follow me on Instagram & Follow me on Maps |   | Happy to Help

Please use '@' before the name to tag me.

Former Google Contributor

Hello @AP2280,

Welcome to Connect!

Thank you for sharing these photos with us, the garden looks amazing! Is this an open space accessible at any time?

Is this a famous destination among locals? Are there any activities that could be done in this place?

Since this is your first post, please take some time to read the following article which will help you in the Community: How to choose a topic for your Connect post.

PS: Kindly avoid uploading too many selfies in your posts.

Due to the high volume of private messages, Google Moderators do not read or respond to them. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator Thank you!