JURAVIN's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Amazing fresh tasty 25 salads with an Israeli meal

25 fresh delicious salads served with every meal in certain restaurants in Israel as part of the meal25 fresh delicious salads served with every meal in certain restaurants in Israel as part of the mealMany restaurants in Israel serve your table with 18 to 25 salads as soon as you seat down to the table. That, along with warm pitas. You then order the main dish. Remember that Israel is about 30% more expensive than NY and 50% than what I pay in Florida. With delicious whole grilled fish, the cost is about $28 in Jaffa and $35 in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. 

A square foot of an apartment costs $1,000 to $1,200 while in Florida we pay $200 and get some land with it.

Israel is about 25 years ahead of the US as far as medicine is concerned since already 18 to 25 years ago citizens of Israel stopped having "personal records" in their possession and everything is extremely computerized and the systems know and analyze not all of your genetics but also those of your parents. Therefore, life expectancy in Israel is about 7-8 year more than the US. The drug company TEVA is the No.1 generic drug in the world.

Jerusalem is AMAZING in culture and you can really feel close to GOD.....

HOLY LAND MAN
Jaffa, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel
5 comments
Level 7

HAVE YOU EVER TASTED A WHOLE FISH SERVED GRILLED 1 HOUR AFTER IT WAS CAUGHT?

Whole fish spiced right and grilled perfectly in IsraelWhole fish spiced right and grilled perfectly in Israel

Many restaurants in Israel serve your table with 18 to 25 salads as soon as you seat down to the table (see my previous post). That, along with warm pitas. You then order the main dish (fish in my case). Remember that Israel is about 30% more expensive than NY and 50% than what I pay in Florida. With delicious whole grilled fish, the cost is about $28 in Jaffa and $35 in Jerusalem or Tel Aviv. 

A square foot of an apartment costs $1,000 to $1,200 while in Florida we pay $200 and get some land with it.

Israel is about 25 years ahead of the US as far as medicine is concerned since already 18 to 25 years ago citizens of Israel stopped having "personal records" in their possession and everything is extremely computerized and the systems know and analyze not all of your genetics but also those of your parents. Therefore, life expectancy in Israel is about 7-8 year more than the US. The drug company TEVA is the No.1 generic drug in the world.

Jerusalem is AMAZING in culture and you can really feel close to GOD.....

HOLY LAND MAN
Connect Moderator

Re: Amazing fresh tasty 25 salads with an Israeli meal

Hi @JURAVIN 

I want to inform that I have merged your two post with the same content

If you need to change your original post, it is not necessary to repost it. You can simply make an edit.

Press the three blue dots on your post then click on "edit"

Level 7

Thanks. And how do you present the 2 pictures together?

HOLY LAND MAN
Former Google Contributor

Hi @JURAVIN,

Thanks for sharing with us the great looking dishes! 

Just to let you know, you reply is now available on Connect. I would like to apologize, as the spam filter may need a helping hand at times.

As your inquiry to @ErmesT, it seems that the two posts may contain similar text content. Feel free to edit the main post and to move the photos of the second dish there. 

Due to the volume of private messages Google Moderators receive, I do not read or respond to private messages. Please post publicly so others may benefit from your discussion. If you require urgent assistance, please tag a Google Moderator.
Thank you!
Level 6

thank you for your post. unfortantly life are quite expensive here, but what can we do? 🙂