NomadicSatyam's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 7

Ayodhya - Shri Ram Janambhoomi

1000258144.jpg

 I went to Shri Ram Janambhoomi Ayodhya on 26 February, it was a short trip.

On January 22, 2024, the idol of Shri Ram Lala was consecrated in this temple by Honorable Prime Minister Narendra Modi

I along with my family members reached the ghat of river Saryu at 10 in the morning and we took bath. After bath, walking on the road called 2 Bhakti Path, we reached Hanuman Garhi and had darshan after standing in the queue for about 2 hours.After leaving there, we went through the under construction corridor to visit Shri Ram Temple. Mobile phones, leather belts, shoes and many other things are banned inside the temple. To carry a phone, you have to take permission from the temple administration. While moving in the queue for about one and a half hour, we got the darshan of the idol of Lord Shri Ram Lala Ji.

Ayodhya is one of the seven holy places of Hindu religion. There is a newly constructed international airport here which is 12 kilometers away from the temple. The entire city is decorated with great beauty which fascinates the devotees coming from Bharat and all over the world. Presently Indian Railways is running Aastha Special trains so that devotees from all over India can have darshan of  Shri Ram Lalla.

The festival of lights held in Ayodhya is also world famous. 

1000258242.jpg

Location- Saryu Riverfront

Location- Queen Heo Hawang Square  

Location- Dashrath Mahal  

Location- Shri Hanuman Garhi  

Location- Ram Janambhoomi Corridor  

Location- Lata Mangeshkar Chowk  

Location- Shri Ram Janambhoomi Temple  

Location- Ayodhya Junction RailwayStation 

Location- MaharishiValmikiInternationalAirport  

Ayodhya, Uttar Pradesh, India
3 comments
Level 9

Betreff: Ayodhya - Shri Ram Janambhoomi

@NomadicSatyam 

Eine schöne Reiseerzählung 

Connect Moderator

Re: Ayodhya - Shri Ram Janambhoomi

Thank you for sharing the Google Maps links and wonderful photos from your Ayodhya trip @NomadicSatyam 👍

I am also planning to go there.

Is car parking available near the temple?

Level 7

Re: Ayodhya - Shri Ram Janambhoomi

Dear @Tushar_Suradkar sir Parking Is Available There , It's paid , Parking Is Away From Almost 3Km From Shri Ram Janambhoomi