Gezendunyali's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Black Forest Cake

Titisee LakeTitisee Lake

Black Forest Cake. I'm sure many of you have experienced this cake. It is one of my favorite cakes as a light cake. It can be incredibly beautiful, especially with a cold drink.

IMG_0570.jpeg

Such traditional dishes are made everywhere, but the taste of the one made at the point of origin always differs. During my last trip to Germany, I was at Lake Titsee, a lake in the black forests.

IMG_0569.jpeg

It's a very fast and beautiful place surrounded by wonderful trees. And yes, it's one of the places where the Black Forest cake is originally made. I immediately said I had to try it. And I really felt the difference. I didn't eat the real thing in Turkey. It's a great cream and the cherries on it. It's a great taste. You have it, too. If you are close to the black forests, you should definitely try it.

Titsee LakeTitsee Lake

Black Forest Cake. I'm sure many of you have experienced this cake. It is one of my favorite cakes as a light cake. It can be incredibly beautiful, especially with a cold drink.

Such traditional dishes are made everywhere, but the taste of the one made at the point of origin always differs. During my last trip to Germany, I was at Lake Titsee, a lake in the black forests.It's a very fast and beautiful place surrounded by wonderful trees. And yes, it's one of the places where the Black Forest cake is originally made. I immediately said I had to try it. And I really felt the difference. I didn't eat the real thing in Turkey. It's a great cream and the cherries on it. It's a great taste. You have it, too. If you are close to the black forests, you should definitely try it.and maybe @TorM  help us for good cake find😊

Restaurant Location 

Titisee-Neustadt, Almanya
5 comments
Level 8

Re: Black Forest Cake

Superb dear @Gezendunyali  black forest cake is also my favourite, thanks for this funtastic exploring & knowledgeable post..

shailendraOjha

▶️
https://youtube.com/@googleguide_shailen13
Level 10

Thank you so mıch😊 @ShailendraOjha 

Level 10

Ynt: Black Forest Cake

Thank you for likes🙏🏻

Level 10

Wow beautiful photos @Gezendunyali!

I too also love black forest cake, and I love how your slice looks extra creamy!

I also never knew that black forest cake originated from the Titisee Lake. So cool! 💕

Level 10

Thank you so kuch 😊🙏🏻 @AZ_2021