Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 8

[CANCELLED] Map Editing in Nileshwar

Map Editing in Nileshwar

Nileshwar

Nileshwar, Kerala, India

March 10, 2019 @ 22:00 (IST)

Here we all are going to edit the map of Nileshwar. There are a lot of information missing on the map of Nileshwar. As a Local Guides of Nileshwar it is our duty to edit our map and make it better. So let's meet at 10th March 2019 at our Nileshwar town . We will have a discussion on the local guide feature and the application process for this year's big event Connect live 2019. We will be requesting persons who have applied in the previous year to share their experience. For making our meet-up fun and memorable there will be a session to share our experience and memorable moments, so be prepared . Plan: 09:00 am: Gathering at Parippuvada Vibavashala , Nileshwar (744J+53 Nileshwar, Kerala) 09:05 - 09:20 am: Introduction with the members and create an opportunity to get to know each other 09:20 - 09:45am: Discussing the local guide features and sharing experience 09:45 - 11:00 : Map Editing 11 am Tea break You must bring the following equipment 1. Mobile phones / Camera 2. A notebook & Pen So.... see you there.....

I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar
Nileshwar, Kerala, India
1 comment
Level 8

I couldn't do the meetup.. Some other job related program...

I couldn't do the meetup.. Some other job related programme made me cancel it. But i will schedule it again to improve the map.
I'm a teacher, teacher trainer and a Level 8 Local guide from Kerala (God's own country) in India , don't forget to give a like and add me as your friend .
Thank you!
@midhunnileshwar