MehadeHasan's post
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Level 10

Celebrated #BDLG Community 9th Years of Celebration Ceremony

As usual, I left on the afternoon of March 10 and reached the DHAKA INSIDE restaurant scheduled for the meetup in the evening. Reaching the meet-up location takes about 2 hours and 30 minutes from home. Anyway, the point is that I was able to arrive on time.

Group photo of Bangladesh Local Guides 9th Years of Celebration Program, Photo Credit: Sanjay Kumar DattaGroup photo of Bangladesh Local Guides 9th Years of Celebration Program, Photo Credit: Sanjay Kumar Datta

I met @AbdusSattar Bhai, @Mehedi_Murad_92 Bhai, and Nur Alam Bhai on the road. A few more local guides were present at the meetup spot before we arrived. Meet-up host @MahabubMunna bhai and Tanveer bhai welcomed us. Everyone joined the meetup chat by exchanging handshakes.

Discussion & Meet up Brief Session presented by Meet up host Mahabub Munna BhaiDiscussion & Meet up Brief Session presented by Meet up host Mahabub Munna Bhai

This meetup was utterly different.  It was a program to celebrate 9 years of Bangladesh Local Guide Community. There are 22 community members in attendance. This celebratory meetup was held with Bangladesh Local Guide Community moderators, the admin panel, and people who have been with the community for a long time.
 Three Level 10 Local Guides discussion about map & connect related issue, Photo Credit: Abdus SattarThree Level 10 Local Guides discussion about map & connect related issue, Photo Credit: Abdus Sattar

Everyone joins the chat like an open forum. Talk to this local guide for a while and talk to another local guide for a while. Enjoyable 4 hours time passed.  Some important meetup issues of 2023 were discussed in the meetup. South Asian Meetup dates and plans are one of them. Hear stories of past South Asian Meetups from local guide @zoburaz Bhai and discuss the possible South Asian Meetups in 2023.
 Local Guides Zoburaj Bhai Brief about 2023  South Asian Meetup PlanLocal Guides Zoburaj Bhai Brief about 2023 South Asian Meetup Plan

Fast Food item evening snacks provided all local guidesFast Food item evening snacks provided all local guides

At the end of the Meet-up, there was a cake-cutting to celebrate 9 years of Bangladesh Local Guide Community.  Evening snacks are then served to everyone. Nur Alam Bhai was bringing sweets with him. Everyone enjoyed sweets. Finally, I took a group photo with all the local guides. This is how this special meetup of Bangladesh Local Guide Community ends.

Dhaka, Bangladesh
15 comments
Level 8

Re: Celebrated #BDLG Community 9th Years of Celebration Ceremony

ব্যাস্ততা র জন্য মিস করেছি বিরাট মিস। ধন্যবাদ ভাই শেয়ার করার জন্য @MehadeHasan 

Mohammad Palash, Bangladesh Local Guide

Read my recents Post Here

Level 8

@MehadeHasan 

সুন্দর ভাবে আপনার অভিজ্ঞতা বর্ণনা করেছেন। অনেক দূর থেকে এসে আমাদের সাথে জয়েন করার জন্য ধন্যবাদ ❤️

অনেক ভালো একটা সময় অতিবাহিত করেছি গতকালের মিটআপে। অনেকের সাথে বেশ দীর্ঘ সময় পর দেখা হয়ে খুব ভালো লেগেছে।

অসাধারণ এই আয়োজনের জন্য মিটআপ হোস্ট  @MahabubMunna ভাই আপনাকে ধন্যবাদ ও বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডসের জন্য অনেক অনেক শুভকামনা 

@MohammadPalash আপনাকে মিস করেছি। আশাকরি আগামী কোন মিটআপে দেখা হবে ইনশাআল্লাহ 

Abdus Sattar, Greetings from Dhaka-Bangladesh.

Instagram || Twitter || Facebook || YouTube 
You can check out my recent post  & other's 

Sweet and juicy fruit "Litchi" || Lets be enlighten at book fair || Sakrain festival-2020 || [Recap] Update Historical Landmark || Fruitsup Bangladesh 

Level 9

Betreff: Celebrated #BDLG Community 9th Years of Celebration Ceremony

Hello @MehadeHasan

happy 9th birthday, Bangladesh Local Guides-community! 🥳 🇧🇩 🎉 

This was definitely a very amazing meet-up and birthday party! 🥳 🎉 

Thank you very much for writing your beautiful Local Guides Connect-post! 🤩 👍🏻 

I wish you a great day! 😊 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇧🇩 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 8

ভালো একটা প্রোগ্রাম হয়েছে দেখেই বুঝা যাচ্ছে।

Monir Hossain
Level 10

@ChiaraMariaC & @MonirHB thanks for your love & support.

Level 10

Yes @MohammadPalash bhai we missed you in meet up time. @AbdusSattar thanks for arranging a good meet-up.

Level 10

এই অনুষ্ঠান.যোগ দিতে পেরে আমি খুবই আনন্দিত। বাংলাদেশ লোকাল গাইডের দীর্ঘায়ু কামনা করি। আর এভাবেই একসাথে চলতে চাই।

SANJAY KUMAR DATTA
Level 9

You're welcome, @MehadeHasan! 😊 🏵️ 

I wish you a great day! 😊 

Many warm greetings to you from Hamburg, Germany! 😀 🌟 🇩🇪

Chiara Maria Cervetta

Facebook|Twitter|Instagram

Level 7

@MehadeHasan    আমাদের সবার প্রিয় সংগঠন এর ৯ম প্রতিষ্ঠা বার্ষিকী উৎযাপনের সুন্দর একটি লেখা উপহার দেয়ার জন্য ধন্যবাদ ভাই

Md. Razzuil Baky (Rozzub)